Rizla Rox, Stage 6 70cc/Polini!

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by wedgie, Apr 7, 2012.

1. wedgie

wedgie Member

Rides:
    Mk 1 Zip SP
    Heres how the rox was,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then I ordered these :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (With big spring and little springs)

Fitted
    [​IMG]

WHEN fitting the exhaust the manifold studs snapped clean off, (Cant be re-taped it actually gone) :'( So I've ordered the stage 6 street race bore (twin ring) as that's the only bore the scooter shops in stock! that should be here Tuesday i hope as of the bank holiday's. A friend of mine has a 17.5 carb with auto choke, So ill order the adaptor to make it manual choke! So my poor bike is sitting there feeling sorry for its self :'(

[​IMG]

WILL update soon as the bore gets here and then fitted, Will post how much performance it has. Also down the road from me have a dyno. So me and a few mates are going down there, Will see what BHP its pushing out. Will UPDATE soon. Any help is welcome! Cheers Adam.

2. wedgie

wedgie Member

Rides:
    Mk 1 Zip SP
    YAYYAYAY look what came to day :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So just waiting for my girlfriend to finish work as thats where my bike is! then ill fit all the goodies and see how it runs!

3. craigdmjv

craigdmjv 1984 Yamaha Salient............<3

Rides:
    1984 Yamaha Salient
    good luck with the weather though dude ;)

4. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    yes mate, that looks sick! rizla reps are the daddy lol....

hope the waethers a good turnout for ya mate, good luck with the bike

5. Jonnymarrw00t

Jonnymarrw00t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Any chance you could take a picy or two of the exhaust port and the internal ports ?

6. wedgie

wedgie Member

Rides:
    Mk 1 Zip SP
    Cheers lads, Yeah ill take some pics of the bore when i get to my girlfriends! Weather is holding up atm! need another hour and a half of nice sunshine lmao! Will update when its all running :D

7. joshwyard

joshwyard MALOSSI 172 :D

wedge come to mine when youve fitted it yeah? i wanna feeel stage 6 powerr :D

8. wedgie

wedgie Member

Rides:
    Mk 1 Zip SP
    Lmao will do, Going to be nothing n the 172 power lmao

9. joshwyard

joshwyard MALOSSI 172 :D

malossi 172 power over stage 6 70 anyday! haha ;)

10. Jonnymarrw00t

Jonnymarrw00t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Funny how a malossi 172 on it's own has less power than the MkII racing stage 6 ;)

11. wedgie

wedgie Member

Rides:
    Mk 1 Zip SP
    Some more pics of the bore for someone!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ALSO It started 2nd kick which I thought was pretty good lol haven't tested it as the rain didn't hold out enough for me to have ago. Left it running for 10 mins to let it get used to it and its fine lol I'll get a video of it running and me driving it tom-oz!

12. wedgie

wedgie Member

Rides:
    Mk 1 Zip SP
    Yooo people, Started it up this morning and with the polini variator with 6.9 rollers and both the big and little clutch springs. I put my old variator back in with 3.5 rollers and it revs a little bit to much. My Guess is that them 6.9 where just to high? I toke the little clutch springs out as well and now it goes a little better as well. Any idea's what could be doing this?

13. Jimmy yates

Jimmy yates Member

Hello mate, Just wondering is the street race worth the money and is it powerful??? What bhp do you reckon it's pushing? Thank you!!