my slow runner projects UPDATE 03/04/11

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by artis_172, Mar 23, 2011.

1. artis_172

artis_172 New Member

Rides:
    gilera runners
    i call it my slow runner project because its gonna take me a little while im going to be doing bit by bit to it.
    wel i brought this for 900 quid no tax or mot and had a flat back tyer its on a y reg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i took the exhaust of yestoday and the back wheel was only held on by 2 normal size bolts and half the size of a normal bolt quite lucky it had a puncher coz i would of never takeon it apart to notice it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    UPDATE 30/03/11
    well got a new tyer fited and new sticker set got it custom made me and my friend got the same stickers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    only 15 quid for them stickers. oh and was bored and never seen it done so i cut my engine case cover out and going to polish my engine casing :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    yer thats all iv done so far will be doing more soon will let you no :grin:
    update got new seat today and lenses and done some other random bits
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    mesh in the engine case and cut out the liquid cooled case out
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    iv got a second hand 172 kit coming this week its scratched up and needs rings so im going to hone it out and get new rings ect
    well will keep you all updated :grin:

2. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Re: my slow runner projects

You buy that through Ben?

What's your plans then?

3. artis_172

artis_172 New Member

Rides:
    gilera runners

yer haha i got it of ginger hes my mate erm my plans are just 172 it or if i can get a 180 enigne ill have one of them in it more relible and already got the bigger gears but if not yer just 172 pm59 gears and gonna spray the middle strip and vents matt black :grin:

4. tErr0

I've got a malossi exhaust for sale and some other bits and bobs if you want...

5. artis_172

artis_172 New Member

Rides:
    gilera runners

yer what bits you got anit realy intrested in the malossi exhaust what else u got?

done some bits to her today took the back number plate holder of cut it down and put a new small plate on will upload some piks tomoz after ace cafe :cool:

6. tErr0

7. artis_172

artis_172 New Member

Rides:
    gilera runners
    Re: my slow runner projects UPDATE 30/03/11

some nice bits ther is there a pitcher of the malossi exhaust and what bhp dose it give ?

8. tErr0

Re: my slow runner projects UPDATE 30/03/11

On the 2nd page. More revvy than a PM59 and makes similar power.

9. artis_172

artis_172 New Member

Rides:
    gilera runners
    yer i like that malossi exhaust terro but would realy rother a pm59 got some other nice bits there i'm intrested in will be chating soon)(i updated project aswell nufink major)

got insured on it today 227 pounds for the year tp only tho going to get me mot tomoz then ready for wheelie road sunday

i painted my builbs with my gfs nail varnish orange indicators and purple stop and tail looks funky lol :confused:hock:

10. artis_172

artis_172 New Member

Rides:
    gilera runners
    who needs wheelie bars scraped my back handle thats more than 12

11. Gamble

Gamble Member

Haha! :grin: Get some pictures & vids up!

12. artis_172

artis_172 New Member

Rides:
    gilera runners
    Right I haven't been on here in a while and iv done so much to the girl yes the bike has a name now she has been of the road for 2weeks so fare. Iv had all my inners under tray wheels head lights ice bracket engine case cove lc cover sent of to mario for spraying they should be back soon. Iv had my engine out for a little fully striped down except crank duno weather to put a racing one in yet im spraying my engine matt black my engine case yellow break callipers yellow barrel and top head yellow just ordered new samco yellow water pipes. I'm waiting on the arrival of my brand new pm 59 exhaust and there's loads more I have been keeping tack of what I'm doing I will put photos up asap this bike has had a major transformation can't wait to show you all :grin: