Drinks Cans Around Fork Legs; The Chavs Guide.

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Burridge, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Burridge

Burridge Ambulance selfie King

Rides:
    MZ TS125 #swag
    So, after performance mods such as exhausts, variators, cylinder kits etc etc you may be running low on ideas on what to do next to your beastly machine.

This is where your drinks cans come in.
    As is known, a drinks can, can add up to 2bhp to the power of your machine.
    For the extra chav factor you may even wish to venture out into using a Carlsberg Super can for that most sought after council estate swag. Or even a Stella Artois can if you want to go for the wife beater look.
    Although I will be using energy drink cans, because I'm not cool enough, and we know chavvy teens love their energy drinks.

Right, step one is to gather some instruments to butcher your can.
    You shall need a pair of scissors, a manky old Stanley knife, and ofcourse, your can of choice.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

You will then need to stab dat bitch right in the top, minding not to shank yourself up in the process. Which is then followed by cutting out the rest with dem scissors.

[​IMG]

You shall then be left with this mess, which you can then go and cable tie to the fork legs of your ped like an absolute DON. Then take a step back from your work, nodding to yourself and saying 'YES, I did that, and what a mighty fine job indeed.'

[​IMG]

In action: As you can see (not very well, but f the po po) I have gone for a Redbull and JD and Coke look, for some bare power gains.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And now, your work is complete.
    All that is left is to throw on your Air Max's and favourite trackies and go cruising about the estate (popping wheelies IF YOU'RE BADMAN ENOUGH?!) knowing full well that every motorist and pedestrian hates your guts for riding your chavtastic ped but just being like 'f*ck you!' to every one of them.

*I will not be held responsible for any lacerations or injury that any vegetable chavs cause to themselves while carrying out this beastly mod, nor will I be held responsible for speeding tickets issued due to the raw BHP that this mod adds to your machine.*

I hope you enjoyed my informative thread, go fuck some shit up, my chav apprentices.:cool:

2. typhoon1234

typhoon1234 Member

Oh my god...this actually really works...instead of using a energy drink can i used a tenants SUPER...and it added SUPER speed to my ped...must be a case where it actually does what it says on the can.lol

Burridge likes this.
  3. phil.s

phil.s Active Member

Don't forget the go faster stripe aswell it ads at least 1bhp

4. Burridge

Rides:
    MZ TS125 #swag
    I may have to make a tutorial on said go faster stripe ;)

5. huff_diggler

huff_diggler I'm ya daddy....

Rides:
    Z550 Dr600 Cz250
    Ha ha haa, I nearly shat laughing at this, fcuking awesome "bare power gains" innit bruv! You forgot the mightiest can, Special Brew, for that hobo look, choking on your own vomit, stinking of pi$$ :D

Burridge likes this.
  6. huff_diggler

Rides:
    Z550 Dr600 Cz250
    Gonna bump this, this is soo funny :D

Burridge likes this.
  7. Darkstar82

Darkstar82 I own a speedfight. Much grumbling.

Rides:
    SpeedFight 2 100CC
    do you get slightly more bhp from using energy drinks cans over standard soft drinks?

8. huff_diggler

Rides:
    Z550 Dr600 Cz250
    Depends on who makes it, if its red bull or monster, then yes, if its tesco's own then you may find you loose power, the quality of ride decreases too :D

Darkstar82 likes this.
  9. Burridge

Rides:
    MZ TS125 #swag
    Absolutely, although if it's a Redbull/Monster can that's had Vodka in it you may notice that the handling of your machine will have deteriorated severely.

10. huff_diggler

Rides:
    Z550 Dr600 Cz250
    It's funny, you never see anyone with John smiths on there exhuast or folk legs, or even tesco value lager, that would be funny, in a ironic kind of way. [​IMG]

11. Cockers

Cockers I hate speedfights

Would red bull not turn it into a flying machine? I've just pissed myself laughing at this! might have to find a berghaus mera peak and rockie p'z and go cruising

12. Burridge

Rides:
    MZ TS125 #swag
    That's a good point.
    Maybe if I put abit of redbul in the tank I might be able to take off and fly over the traffic like #thuglife.

huff_diggler likes this.
  13. huff_diggler

Rides:
    Z550 Dr600 Cz250
    Worth trying mate, let us know how you get on eh? ;) :D

14. Jonnymarrw00t

Jonnymarrw00t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    I like monster, wear trackies (jeans hurt my balls on my ped) and do the occasional wheelie, does that mean I'm a chav :/ however my engine costs more than the average chav house so I dno ? :/ lol

15. Cockers

Cockers I hate speedfights

I like my addidas trackies and v6 rigger boots makes me feel tough when i cruise the streets of newcastle! :D

huff_diggler likes this.
  16. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Only works for horses. ;-) .

huff_diggler likes this.
  17. huff_diggler

Rides:
    Z550 Dr600 Cz250
    Ha haa reverse engineering, 1 hp to, well 1 hp!
    ... On ya little ped, yeah I can see that would work:D
    you have to ask yourself, am I ticking the boxes?:D

Burridge likes this.
  18. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    What's a chav????.

huff_diggler and Jonnymarrw00t like this.
  19. huff_diggler

Rides:
    Z550 Dr600 Cz250
    You know when you kop a nasty dose, from some walking fcuk bucket of a woman, that hangs around places you wouldn't send your dog, and she gives you a bit of a nasty rash, that then goes septic and gives you some pus filled genital wart, that wart is called a chav...

20. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    ????????,
    Oooooh - you mean my next door neighbour!,got it......(for a minute there thought someone was ratting us out 'bout past............ ;-) ).

huff_diggler likes this.