All Aerox/BWS/Minarelli Parts

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by murerg, Jun 13, 2012.

1. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

Sadly I will not be able to complete my project. I had to go home a few months back and now I need to go again for a bit longer. Really gutted as I was edging towards finishing it.

I will put the parts for sale here for a few days and I will then list them on the french forums if anything is left. Gives you the change guys to get things first if you want. Some parts will also end up on ebay.

You can see pictures of everything here:
    http://www.scootershack.co.uk/threads/mbk-booster-rocket-minarelli-vertical-ac-made-in-france.23802/

- MHR Crank 12mm + Stage 6 CNC Bearings - £80
    - 70CC MXS KIT (18.5BHP) brand new with gasket kit + Small end bearing - £110
    - PVL Digital Ignition (Comes with brand new HT Lead + 2 sparkplugs) - £130
    - Malossi full Overange pack - £130
    - Stage6 MK2 Torque controle clutch + Stage 6 Clutch Bell - £45 SOLD
    - Stage 6 Big valve kit - £30
    - PKW 24mm carb + Stage 6 Air filter + 2 boxes of jets - £55
    - Polini Evo 2 Exhaust - £125
    - Handlebar + Stem chrome for Aerox or BWS/CW - £40 SOLD

All the parts expect the crank, exhaust and cylinder will work on any minarelli engine (Aerox, BWS, JOG). Please note that you need to add postage to the above price or can come collect from Glasgow (East Kilbride) for free.

If you take the full engine I can do it all for £550 for all of the above + bloc engine.

2. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

Please do not email me with silly offers. I am not selling the 70cc kit for £40 or the crank for £20!.. those are just silly offers! All the above parts have barely been used (if not new!) and the prices are already cheap (Go find them cheaper anywhere if you can!... not!).

I just cannot waste my time at the moment replying to that kind of offers.

Please note as well that if you dont pick the items up the postage will have to be added to it (You can arrange your own courier if you want to!).

3. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

I am selling all the parts as well such as the rear shock, front fork, aerox wheels, wiring loom, bloc engine. Just ask and I ll see if I have what you need :)

4. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

I lowered the price. £550 for the full lot listed above + bloc engine if any taker.

5. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

70cc Kit and Stage 6 Big Valve SOLD.

For info everything left except the exhaust and crank can fit an Aerox! Grab yourself a bargain! :) Can work on prices if more than one parts are bought! :)

6. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

Handlebar and stem SOLD :)

If anyone interested I can do the Malossi Overange pack + Stage 6 MK2 Torque Control Clutch + S6 Bell for £180 delivered in the UK :) Cheap price for the best transmission available for minarelli engines! :) Works on Aerox, Jog, Neos, BWS...

7. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

Last chance then I put it all up on ebay and on the french forums.

8. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Any pictures of the Polini exhaust mate?

9. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

here is the exhaust. It is in perfect condition. Only surface rust as it has been left aside and not cleaned up for a while :)
    [​IMG]

10. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Where abouts are ya mate? i like it and these things at a good price dont come up everyday :) will go well with my polini sport thats coming this week too...

need to have a browse see what money i have left once iv paid for my 70 etc... but if i got enough, and you havnt sold it and your not too far from me ill have it for sure :)

11. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

Im in Esat Kilbride, just outside Glasgow. Just let me know and we ll see if it still there :)

12. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

For info the 70cc kit and the s6 big vavle are still available. Cheque from the french guy I sold it to bounced LOL He isnt replying to my messages now.. dodgy.

13. Jonnymarrw00t

Jonnymarrw00t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    I don't want to put him off buying it, But you do know that's a evo pipe Chubz ??

14. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

High end exhaust. No point in putting it on a mid sport or sport kit. Make sure your setup is adequate otherwise it is pointless.

What 70 kit are you using? Make sure it will be what you need for you first :) No p[oint in buying something, even from me :p, if it doest do it.

15. u33db

u33db Member

Rides:
    Several Bikes
    Think Chubz is buying it for his Aerox so it won't via (that zorst is afor a vertical)...

16. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

The exhaust does not fit an aerox. It is for mina vertical as said by u33db.

Only the ignition, overange pack and carb would fit an aerox :)

By the looks of thing the project will be left aside for a few months. People have been sending me silly offers for stuff.. like £30 for the exhaust or £40 for the 70cc kit! Just to re iterate.. I AM NOT DESPERATE to sell the parts!.. and I am not a charity either!!!! :) All the parts listed are top class high end products with very little use (or new!). I am not a chump and I know what I am doing so nothing has been misused or damaged at any time.

17. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    ahh man... lol ok no worries guys thankss for letting me know before i bought it :p

*didnt read the last bit of the main ad properly haha....

Yeah iv got the Polini sport 70.... cant get the bleedin headbolts off though so cant test it o_O lol

18. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    LOL at the dickheads offering you 30/40 quid though! name and shame mate - cant stand idiots like that.

19. Jonnymarrw00t

Jonnymarrw00t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Pm me the names of the kids please.

20. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

Im not here to name and shame :) Just that it is pointless sending me offers like that. Prices are already way lower than they should be.

Anyway, looks like I will be putting everything aside for now. I am away for 4 weeks in 10 days and back. So let s see how it goes. If I dont go back after that I ll be able to finish it otherwise I will consider putting everything up on ebay. :)