Zip sp mid race project

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by Pnut70, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Pnut70

Pnut70 Member

Rides:
    Zip sp
    Alrighty well if it’s a lot faster then the mhr replica I will sell the mhr replica and buy the sport pro mk2 lol. And I am trying to decide which rev counter to get. I am probably going to get the “KOSO tachometer pro-1” unless there is a better option

2. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    Yea the KOSO will do job for sure, the sport pro is 12-13hp at the wheel so thats 2-3 more then the other 2 kits.

3. Pnut70

Pnut70 Member

Rides:
    Zip sp
    Alright thanks for all the help I will keep u updated and I might get the sport pro. I will probably keep the mhr rep and jus hav fun testing for myself... do you think that the roost sp1 will suit the sport pro? I just really want that pipe

4. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    I mean u can put it but it will be really hard to tune it, the roost sp1 is more towards highend cylinders, u still will need innerotor for that exhaust cuz it will rev up to 13,000rpm. I would suggest you picking top perfromances nardo, polini for race 4 or stage6 pro (not replica) or yasuni c20, it will be flying when tuned right, look up on youtube there sure is some videos so you can see how it performs.

It can be setup with highend exhaust but you need porting work,big carb, innerotor etc.... thats just another level.

5. Pnut70

Pnut70 Member

Rides:
    Zip sp
    Gianelli shot v4 came in today. Will post pics soon. Also I am going to get the stage 6 racing mk2 70 and sell the mhr replica. I might also sell the Gianelli shot since the quality isn’t that good

6. Pnut70

Pnut70 Member

Rides:
    Zip sp
    I took off the Gianelli label its the blue piece under the silencer. What’s a good pipe for the stave 6 mk2 70cc? Is the for race still good for it?

Attached Files:

7. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    Bro how can u jump from mhr replica to stage6 racing cylinder, that cylinder is pure racing cylinder needs tons of knowledge and its not everyday use, you also need 2000euros equipment to drive it, i dont think u have any knowledge of that, good luck.

8. Pnut70

Pnut70 Member

Rides:
    Zip sp
    I thought it was mid race. There’s an article https://www.tuningmatters.com/revie...t-alu-modular-airsal-racing-motoforce-racing/ that compares mid race kits and s6 race mk2 is on it

9. Pnut70

Pnut70 Member

Rides:
    Zip sp
    What fast mid race kit would u suggest? I’m looking for a fast every day use. I don’t hav a budget.

10. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    S6 Sport PRO mk2 is the best out there midrace everyday use. Racing is HighEND.

11. Pnut70

Pnut70 Member

Rides:
    Zip sp
    Alright. For the exhaust should I go s6 pro rep since they were made fr each other ?

12. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    You already have the shot v4 it will fly with it, pro replica is weaker if u go for stage6 exhaust get the PRO version but i would keep the shot as u already said u bought it :)

13. Sam phantom

Sam phantom Active Member

We have this kit https://www.pedparts.co.uk/product/1469/stage6-70cc-racing-mkii-cylinder-kit--piaggio-lc on a gilera not sure if this is the one your ref:

They list it under midrace kits but s6 call it there racing mk2

It’s a very powerful 70cc and in our experience fairly easy to set up too.

Bike gets used every weekend in the summer it’s been very reliable so far

14. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    Its not midrace how many times do i have to write it here, im trying to give you all information so you can learn guys but u keep saying your thing, this is HighEnd cylinder kit yea you might get 5000km out of it if u use some weaker parts, so that way you are not getting the max power from it, if it has all the parts it needs so you get maximum power from it, one ring runs around 2000-3000km after that you must do inspection, and after 5000km new piston for sure. Yea you can keep driving it but it will lose power and can even seize if the ring gets below minimum. Thats just not how it works and also learn differnce from sport pro mk2 and stage6 racing mk2.

15. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

That's mad.
    I'm not so clued up on highend scooter parts, but I know about bigger cc engines.
    I'm guessing it's like with MX bikes and after 3 sets of rings it's time to check the crank thrust etc?
    You would have a heart attack if you ever worked on top fuel.

16. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    The 20-25whp kits are highend, and the bigger ones 70+ are hyper racing those are just mad but also lot more power , on those you check rings on like 200-300km max. Its way too much power it wears really quick but the feeling .... those are insane thats why im still thinking if i want hyperracing setup.

17. Sam phantom

The s6 race mk2 is listed under mid race cylinder kits on pedparts.co.uk you better let them know they have it wrong :p

18. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    They are wrong and i can prove you with many facts that it is highend cylinder, dont type like i dont know ;)

Edit: I opened the link they dont mention it as midrace anywhere, it says 17-19hp which is closely to accurate, its 19-20hp at the wheel on stock ports, depending on the other parts and proper tuning. Also i can drop a quick pics from the portmap analyzer but i dont need to prove it to you.

19. Sam phantom

I have that very kit on a gilera, s6 race mk2.I don’t need any advice, thank you though. It is listed under midrace cylinder kits. Look again!

My comments were for the Benefit of pnut70;)

20. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    Lmao sure dude its midrace, im sure you know the timings the psi and have tunned it 100% on yours and know everything about the kit holy hell people here really dont wanna learn anything, you are not right dude so please just dont spam anymore.