Yup they've only gone an siezed it......

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by one7twoboi, May 28, 2008.

1. one7twoboi

one7twoboi New Member

on my way to work this morning, filled up with petrol, left the garage and started doing my chin strap up(no hands on the bars of course) and mr big bollox traffic police is going the opposite way,
    me being me have taken to a side road and fucked off rather sharpish,anyways
    i get a few roads away and stop to finally do my lid up and the old bill rolls up behind me and pulls in front,jumps out the motor going absolutely apeshit.
    i humbly apologized with the "yes officer" "no officer" "3 bags fucking full officer"
    Bearing in mind i THOUGHT i was legal apart from some tax. I explained i had no tax and these are his exact words;

"i dont give a shit about the tax its about 10p a year anyway for a scooter"

So that out the way he does all his other checks, only for me to find out my bloody insurance has run out!!! :( :( :(
    So he siezed it there and then, i got a bus home, and here i am sharing all my wonderfull news with all of you.
    Oh and the cheeky bastard had the nerve to say to me "Have a nice day"
    Hope you lot have had a better day than me

2. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    Oww shit sorry to hear about that mate,

You should of been given the option to get it back if you insure it, they should be giving you 14 days to do your insurance and get the certificate and go to them. But they normaly charge pound like 120 + 20 for everyday or some shit ??

3. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    "i forgot my insurance ran out"

thats what the reminder letters are for
    [​IMG]

4. one7twoboi

one7twoboi New Member

Thanks mehmet. yeh i been reading the paperwork he gave me, he said i can re insure it but i have to tell the insurance company that the bike or myself or both are under prosecution, so i aint sure if they will insure me now :(
    Can anybody shed some light on this pleaseeeee cos i dont really want it ending up being crushed.
    Yeh they want £105 if i went and recovered it today, and 12 for everyday it sits ther

5. Admiwal Wabbit

Admiwal Wabbit Member

now im 99% sure you woulda got a letter saying "You're insurance is about to run out, renewal price will be this"...

Forgetting insurance ran out is a shite excuse. and forgot or not it's down to you to make sure you are insured before going riding...

lesson learnt.

just hope you can get it back.

6. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

pmsl lmao LOL swift :rofl:

yeah is a poor excuse.

do your strap up before you get on the bike and keep your hands on the bars and maybe you wudent have got caught.

7. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    did seem abit cringeworthy as the story went on.... =\ but yeah hope you get your bike back and all is good :up:

8. one7twoboi

one7twoboi New Member

:emb: yeh i know lads. wont be making that mistake again :(
    now i gotta use a shitty suzuki katana for work and gettin about :wtf:
    Its a lesson to be learnt. And when i think about it, Twat springs to mind.
    Just got insured on that jap pile wank, £103.67. i thort was cheap?
    My premium is gena rocket aint it? And will the insurance company i use for my SR insure me now that im under prosecution?
    i aint jumping to my defense but cos me dad sorts all the insurance out i thort he woulda renewed it cos he's neva slipped before. oh and Found out today aswell that im still insured on this

[​IMG]

And i never knew about it.
    So surely if the kid who bought it off me DID get insurance, my insurance company would of rang and let my dad know?
    Its not his fault he's gettin dementia in his old age.....

9. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    you deal with your own shit bruv

how old are you 10. does your mum still buy you clothes :confused:arc:

10. chadz

chadz Member

haha

and theres nowt up with that katana i think it looks ok

11. Vap0ur

Vap0ur New Member

mate im sure the paper work goes to YOU as its YOUR insurance! £100 is dirt cheap mate! i had to pay £600 for my insurance, nevermind my car insurance. Insurance is there for a reason, and not tax aswell , the copper was right its dirt cheap! its not an excuse at all, hope you get your bike back but if its not insred then u deserved it mate, fair is fair!

12. Dann

Dann New Member

whether or not you forgot about insurance and tax.

look at the bright side, you didn't have a accident and you got the option to get your bike bike back.

Why are you knowingly driving around without tax? Seriously, you deserve to lose your bike... It is there for a reason mate and it's bloody £15!!

Why did you bother spending £100 odd on insuring the other bike when you could just spend the money insuring your compounded bike and get it back?

Lessons be learned mate it's there for a reason, for your safety and ours.

13. Concept

Concept New Member

Listen mate forget all the crap and if youre INSURANCE POLICY is still valid change the bike from the Run125 to the SR125, be about £40 max ADMINfee.

Why pay money to insure to Katana? Need to use your noggin.

Police sound like they were quite harsh but I guess its better they didnt crush it for no tax?

Agreed^

14. jacksp

jacksp New Member

15. one7twoboi

one7twoboi New Member

:emb: ok ok i know i was a dickhead for all of the above, an ive learnt me lesson now.
    An i cant wrong the filth for doing thins like this cos at the enda the day its for everyone else's sake aswell as mine, but i give the copper his due, he was alrite with me wer as he could of been a wanker about things.
    Well, lesson learnt :D

oh and monty bruv :bird: lol :w00t:

16. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    :msn1:

17. one7twoboi

one7twoboi New Member

sorri bruv but its so slow, and none of dem pipes fit it? its a pain in the arse reali.
    not sure wer dem spanners went :wtf:

18. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Yeah I need them spanners. To take me bars off and get a couple of other bits off. Think I'm getting that Runner :rofl:

Edit: Oh yeah. PM Tuning said summit about a bit they have to send you out or summit... There tossers IMO