YAY! I FINALY GOT MY TYPHOON...

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by skatergod, Mar 27, 2007.

1. skatergod

skatergod New Member

well here she is... y plate typhoon... im the 3rd owner... 2 years of its life it was not used... only has 2400 genuine miles on it :confused:hock: traveled 60 miles to southhampton to get it and drove her back....ohh and cost me £500

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

good deal :cool:

far too standard tho lol... for a start, take off all the stickers so its plain and fot any random parts off ya runner that'll fit onto it... and 172 it asap :pimp:

3. skatergod

skatergod New Member

lol only runner bits that will fit is my scorp, polini reed block and 180 variator with polini belt.... then 172 kit.. thats all im done mod wise... then obviously carbon lenses... lol

4. StEvO

StEvO Active Member

so u mean Y plate then yer? lol
    only has 2400 genuine miles on it my arse :bird:

5. skatergod

skatergod New Member

i dont understand that u know.... i put y plate on swf... copyed it onto here :msn1: someont changed my post :bird: and yeh seriously genuine 2400 miles..... :cool:

6. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    50 miles to southampton??? it's more like 200. u mean northampton?

7. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

i think terro's set up a word filter so the letter Y appears as why to stop the text speak lol

sam :nerd:

8. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    yeah i think you can doit this way "Yreg"

9. skatergod

skatergod New Member

yeh thats what happened.... i put (Y) and it said why.. and pmsl yeh i ment northampton.....

10. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Yeah it's to stop you tard's who can't be arsed to type properly. :bird:

Get some proper pictures up of it!

11. tomo9992

tomo9992 Member

Rides:
    RS125
    nice bike mate, jst dont go breakin ur wrist n watch out for th white van drivers!!! :w00t:

12. StEvO

StEvO Active Member

lol what a wanker :D

13. abz

abz Member

14. skatergod

skatergod New Member

yeh but abz i been watching them and they have gone for £550 £600 all the time... and i went to view one and was loaded craper then this and he wanted £600 for it pmsl and this has mot and is good conditionlow milage...all previous documents and stuff... so i think £500 is a decent price...

15. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

Sounds like a fair price to me considering the condition. Some people are lucky and sniff out bargains (my mate got a PX200 off an old bloke for £40!!!) but £500 seems about right.

16. abz

abz Member

u wont be able to convert the back drum to disc as the engine is old shape but nrg wheels will fit on and will look nice

17. skatergod

skatergod New Member

what a nrg wheel will fit on the rear straight away?? will it make it higher because like 3 times ive gone so low down on a corner my stand hits the floor :w00t:

18. morgan

morgan New Member

on both my scooters i've gone so low i've hit my stand on the floor, the bit you push down on has weakend and snapped off when trying to push down on it, so now i don't have a problem as there is nothing to hit the floor anymore. :p

19. abz

abz Member

as your grandad does body work get them panels resprayed as that colour is so shit

20. skatergod

skatergod New Member

what im thinking is buy a nrg front.... and typhoon rears.... spray them up black... get 2 nrg rims... spray them up bright yellow... get nrg forks... and sorted :cool: just a case of having a spare £120 odd quid.... but i need to know if a nrg rim will bolt straight onto the back??