Yamaha Aerox MHR-Rep 70

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by alexsr70, Apr 19, 2008.

1. alexsr70

alexsr70 New Member

why lock it?? it was my post and there was a discussion about an event i put in this topic, you lot chat as much as you want about it. saves another post with useful info getting junked up, after all this is just a few pics of a bike and i dont mind this meaningless convo about knifes.

2. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    ur gttin jack-mooved init blud

Lmao :w00t:

3. connor

connor Active Member

not true i live in london. go around with people with runners sr's zips all diffrent types of peds an none have even nearly bin stolen :bird:

4. rideorcollide

rideorcollide Active Member

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    thats because you live in harrow

5. rideorcollide

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    thats because you live in harrow

6. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

It's hardly London.

7. Biggie

Biggie New Member

Connor i wouldnt talk like that.
    come round here and i doubt youl be leaving with your bike..
    lol

8. connor

connor Active Member

bin round there a reasonable amount of times withing the last month an iv left smileing every time. no trouble whatso ever. i thought my area might of bin worse for going with something an comeing out with less anthat you had :bird:

9. Biggie

Biggie New Member

yerr urz is much worse.

10. connor

connor Active Member

yeah thought so. lmfaoo. ok then moosh we will see IF i go next ace if i get touchd ahha

11. Gary C

Gary C New Member

its all good biggin your self up and maybe you may steer clear of the thiefs but if a group of guys/van ect want your bike and its even slightly possible to take theyl have it....simple......nothin you can do, but like you said ride with your mates and watch eachothers backs! no offence intended with the black thing....cant label a whole race but the majority of stabbings this year seem to of been commited by back guys! dont really see a reaso to lock just a friendly opinion... :pimp:

feel free to change the subject..... :cool: :emb:

12. rideorcollide

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    i take back everything i said yesterday my bike got jacked byt three guys on runners, i see the guys at ace cafe all the time n i always chat 2 them and the cunts just took my bike after i stopped to help 1 of them who broke down.

13. funkyphil

funkyphil New Member

Alexsr70 where did you get the tinted front indicators from?? or did you spray the originals with something?

14. one7twoboi

one7twoboi New Member

ahhhhh the joys of living in london.....lol i live in saaaafend an i can leave my ped anywer i bloody like :pimp: dont get me wrong thers still no go areas but whos gonna be stooopid enuff to park ya scoot ther?
    sorri to hear abowt ya mate tho.
    Knife crime dis year is a joke, i aint preachin but it dus need 2 stop.
    why cant every1 jus chuck der shiney sharp item an just roll a fat spliff an get blazed to fuck.
    Just had a thort, Shiney would make a bomb if he started make his own knives.( And for all the derkheads who are now genna jump down my throat for sayin that...fuck off, i aint condoning knife crime at all. just thinkin from a business perspective :bird: )

15. Gary C

Gary C New Member

im kinda following ya mate....ish, im guessing you were pretty buzzing when you wrote that...lmao!