Yamaha Aerox , Carb , Water Hose And Head

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by Italjet Dragster X, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Italjet Dragster X

Italjet Dragster X nK Evox

Rides:
    Yamaha Aerox YQ50
    Hi Guys , I'm having real issues working out where all my hose should be going , i just cant get my head round it even tho i've done it many time before ! :confused: ( Totally different engine this time )

1 . What are the brass nipples for on the head of the engine ?

2. Where do I connect the hoses from the radiator ? ( is it just direct to the pump )

3. The Radiator has what looks to be 2 Inlets and 2 Outlets , Is there any specific way these should be connected ( If so where too )

Any help would be appreciated because i am just having a mental block with it all right now !

Thanks Guys :)

2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

the coolant system is as follows, radiator, 1 big outlet that goes to the pump, 1 big inlet that comes from the motor (i may mix these up a little) expansion tank and either 1 little hose or 2 little hoses, carb heater pipes connected to the head (you can just loop the hose round if the carb is changed) and sometimes (not always) there will be a bleed nipple to bleed the air out the system.
    hope that helps.
    mostly the hoses sit about where they should go, as they are formed.
    if its a 4 stroke aerox its a little different

3. Dazza12

Dazza12 New Member

Hi ...New to this...Having problems with my sons bike Yamaha aerox...fitted 70cc top end with carb...Not sure about the two brass nipples on head...old head had them blocked off so done same..5 mins of riding bike,bike overheats...Not a clue what to do...where I repeated and blocked off the two nipples it melted 1 off them I blocked off,hose...could it be air lock or would it be serious...HELP..