Yamaha Aerox 2017 tuning

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by sabreman, Dec 12, 2017.

1. sabreman

sabreman New Member

Hello all new to the forum, just looking for some advice on my new Yamaha Aerox R 2017 scooter. I'm looking to get some more speed out of it. As it stands it's completely standard, I am aware of the washer in the variator so I will be removing that at the weekend.
    Anything else I can do ?

2. daveNRGdt

daveNRGdt Member

It depends on your budget? A performance exhaust will give you a good gain without too much hassle, also a better variator (I think the standard aerox variators have got a reputation for not being the best)

3. Sam phantom

Sam phantom Active Member

Malossi multivar system! Best mod

4. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Leave it alone until the warranty expires, or if you are that desperate, get the dealer to do the mods, that way it will stay warrantied.
    As soon as you start messing with it, your warranty becomes VOID

5. JamesB74289

JamesB74289 New Member

I have a aerox 08 and I’ve brought the stage 6 sport mk2 70cc kit and ideas for the best parts to buy for top speed performance?

6. daveNRGdt

daveNRGdt Member

gear up kit, decent exhaust and decent variator

7. AEROX 70

AEROX 70 New Member

Would a bigger carb on my 08 aerox with a 70cc kit and a lot of stage 6 parts make more high end power? And with a bigger carb will I need to upgrade anything else. I’ve got a standard 17.5mm carb and want a 21mm or bigger carb on

8. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Talk about thread hijacks..................
    Dudes, start your own threads please. By all means chip in to other peoples for help and ideas and advice, but if you want advice on your own bikes you will get a better response by creating your own threads.