Yamaha Aerox 100cc Jetting Issue

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by Mert Elidüzgün, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Mert Elidüzgün

Mert Elidüzgün New Member

Hi fellas! I did lots of modifications on my Yamaha Aerox 100cc AC to run faster but she doesn't run well than I expected even standard setup was running better... I upgraded her without re-jetting the carb and I want to learn about which main jet size should I use. What are your recommendations that you guys can give?

Modifications;
    • Malossi sport 124cc Cylinder Kit
    • Malossi PHVB Dellorto 22mm Carburetor ( Main Jet 78 )
    • Malossi E18 Pod Air Filter
    • Tecnigas Next-R
    • Malossi Multivar 2000 with 6gr Rollers
    • Malossi Primary Gear Up Kit
    • Doppler Boost Bottle

2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Damjam or whatever his name is, he is a God when it comes to setup advice

Mert Elidüzgün likes this.
  3. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Grab a couple of boxes of jets ranging between 90 and 130, start at the biggest and work your way down the sizes one by one, it's a tedious business but the rewards are great.
    You'll know when you hit the right size, it'll zing of the line

Mert Elidüzgün likes this.
  4. Mert Elidüzgün

Hey guys thanks for the reply! I find 105 and 95 size then i tried them. When i put the 105 on it she doesn’t even want to pull. Then i tried 95 she went well but it felt ilke she could go better! I think i should go for smaller size right ? Maybe around 92-90-88

5. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

95 to 105, or vice versa, is a bigger jump than you think. That's why I said work your way down one size at a time

6. Mert Elidüzgün

You are right mate but i am new to that when i put the 105, on the full throttle engine peaks about 4200rpm and she didn’t want to pull. What is the reason? With the 95 she runs well. Maybe i should play around between 85 and 100 right?

7. Peter N

Peter N New Member

How did you go with your jetting Mert. ????
    Im trying to work mine out. currently have 113cc big bore with Dellorto 22mm PHVB carb, with no filter I got to a 155 main, now ive got a filter I need to drop the main size down to match the air volume so searching the world for answers, just like yourself.