Xmax 2008i problem

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by RiOs, May 13, 2020.

1. RiOs

RiOs New Member

Hello guys, (sorry for. My bad English) I have problem with my scouter xmax 250i 2008. When I start the bike and is cold it gives signs yellow in engine I can't move like I have water in gus i don't know how to say it... After some minutes when is hot I switch of and start again and no problem no light and bike works. I do it that for 3 months now the problem is permanent. I went in mechanic we put diagnostic of yamaha and says problem 31 (only) it's sensor L we buy it and problem for 1 days was the same problem SD 31,after one day no problem read it. Yesterday I tried to take ride and and give new yellow light we put again diagnostic and gives problem (13)only its air sensor we found cut cable in sensor we fix it, and now gives 2 new problems 15 and 41 and we arestucked... One is position sensor and other we don't know yet because yamaha have only the manual... Can anyone help us or give an idea..????

2. milo2025

milo2025 Trip to Trumpton

You need a proper workshop manual or wiring diagram. Have you had your ecu (cdi) checked? Some places do engine diagnostic checks for free (place l go to does anyway). Beware of a hefty repair bill if something is wrong though, specially if it's an official yam dealer.