Xbox 360 Vs PS3

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tErr0, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyJames

CrazyJames Member

Rides:
    Ratty Runner 172
    Sony to Publish PGR 3 as Gran Turismo 4?

What you are about to see is photographic proof that could be graphically disturbing to you, especially if you own a $600 grilling machine.

According to a graphic found at Sony's Connect music store, Gran Turismo 4 for the PlayStation 3 (Gran Turismo HD Concept) is a port of the one-year old Project Gotham Racing 3, which means that PlayStation 3 owners can download a game Xbox 360 users played over a year ago.

Oh and i also might have my Xbox360 for Sale

Xbox Console (Wires Included)

3 Controllers (1 Wireless)

Memory Card

5 Games:

PES 6

NFS: Carbon

Top Spin 2

Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter

Phantasy Star Universe

?320

Happy for Sensible offers

2. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Lol. Where ever you got that news from you should never read that site again.

All that happened was someone at sony fucked up and put a picture of PG3 insted of GT:HD (which isn't actually gt4).

[​IMG]

3. CrazyJames

CrazyJames Member

Rides:
    Ratty Runner 172
    I got my information from TeamXbox.com, the next best site to the offical xbox site but anyways no1 cares bout sony anyway.

Just got a few trailer just released that i thought id share wid every1.

Unreal Tournament 3

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360 ... 3-Trailer/

Blacksite: Area 51

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360 ... 1-Trailer/

Reminds me of Half Life Abit dunno y

Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter 2

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360 ... G-Trailer/

Hope u like, really looking forwards 2 these along wid many more

4. tErr0

Just though i'd bump this back up due to the recent changes in PS3's about the place.

The PS3 40gb is the only one that will be sold in the UK. It has no backwards compatibility, less usb ports and of course less hard drive space.

The PS3 60gb can be found for about £350-360 with a couple of games as they are going out of stock.

So if any of you really do want a PS3 for the 3 games or so which are exclusives then now is the time to buy one.

The PS3 menu system is a pile of crap, it plays weird tunes at you for no reason, the controllers are completely dire as they are far to light due to no rumble and the trigger button feels like it is going to fall off. The ps3 with it's "amazing power" takes bloody ages to do any updateing, downloading, installing, etc. You can only charge up the controllers via a USB lead you don't have the option for batterys, You don't get another lead with each controller you buy so if two controllers run out of power you are fooked. The game boxes are smaller than DVD boxes so look weird in DVD box towers, the games are an utter rip compaired to the 360 eg. Rainbow 6 vegas is £40 on the PS3 and £18 on the 360.

Plus many more reasons which i will get to over time. :rofl:

5. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

Yep sony fecked it this time round.

6. kcnw9

kcnw9 Member

In what way?

Im pretty sure tey wont be fucked since they are going to sell a lot of units due to future releases such as Metal gear solid 4, Gran truismo 5 etc. I hardly see them being fucked this time round. I think time will tell.

7. tErr0

To add to my list...

Thought 360's were supost to be shit for crashing and the PS3's never do? I've seen one crash 4 times in a row. Isn't the PS3 supost to have amazing power? Why does it get slow down in games such as Pro Evo 2008? Resistance blows balls. The PS3 control is fucking shit for first person shooters as the analogs are just plain crap.

More to come soon!

8. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    ps2 ftw :cool: :bird:

9. frainey

frainey New Member

Agreed, just gonna put Pacman on, Oh the Graphics bring a tear to my eye :w00t:

10. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    i have that arcade package game aswelll

its all about space invader :emb:

11. kcnw9

kcnw9 Member

Search ebay for "faulty 360" and another search for "faulty ps3 or playstation"

12. alexsr70

alexsr70 New Member

good point!!

just get a gameboy classic and be happy lol

i am :emb:

13. jacksp

jacksp New Member

ok you dont like the ps3!

we get the point!!!!!!! :w00t:

14. frainey

frainey New Member

i like the ps3

15. jacksp

jacksp New Member

ok i mean terro lol :p

16. tErr0

Assassin's Creed lives up to the hype! Great game.

Oh and the PS3 controls that i said felt like they would fall apart... Well they do. My mates one who has hardly used his pad has had both L1 and L2 buttons fall out. :msn1:

17. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    who cares there both good consoles but one person will like the 360 and one will like the ps3

i have a 360 and think its great but thats just my opinion

18. skatergod

skatergod New Member

goin back up tpo when terro says xbox 360s are ment to crash all the time.... mine only crashes on rainbow 6.... everyother game its fine... its cause they are htta many users on it it cant take it :bird: cause everyone goes on xbox live.... look how many xbox threds they are with xbox games and xbox gamertags... you dont see ps3 gamertag threds do ya :bird:

19. BigWill1

BigWill1 New Member

mine was £310 with gta4 motorstorm extra controller hdmi lead the dvd remote thing when gta4 first come out.

20. tErr0

You're quoting something that's nearly 2 years old... Typical ps3 owner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.