Will it start.?...............

Discussion in 'Bike Chat' started by Mark Emerson Trentham, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Fibre glass one side, chemical metal the other. Soon get rid of that hole. Or weld a patch on the inside and chemical metal the other, then loads of underseal.

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  2. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Nothing so fancy,having some wicked fun with my power tools atm.:) - got one kickass dual socket weatherproof heavy duty 2 pin 20 metre extension reel just recently.:):).,
    be x2 L shaped cuts on the back ala greek letter as mount points still secure.;),hole gonna be sandwiched between 2 plates - battery wall sides going to have a couple of clips to act as cable/wire guides to keep battery box tidier.;).

3. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Putting c90 project on hold,spotted corrosion on shock absorber mounts............
    Have a perfect C70 frame,fully sanded down,think i'll get stuck into that or at best just give a rest atm.mk......... .

4. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Just sent e-mail to local welders.discovered not too far down the road.:).,car-body shop,but reckon 5" by 2-2,1/2" patch needed(C70/mudguard),waiting for reply.........urgggh.

5. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

you should get a welder mark, its not too difficult,. stick welding is dead easy, you can learn in an hour... (says the guy who cant use his own MIG)

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  6. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Agreed,something i'm looking into for the 70 atm - huge subject esp.in regards to what welder I do get at a reasonable price,the 90 however is going to get a brand-new RC-4 frame from CMSNL,have finances.just waiting for job sit.to stabilise.

scubabiker likes this.