what can i do to my piaggio skipper 125 4t to make it faster

Discussion in 'Newbie Scooter Tuning' started by starszy, Jun 29, 2013.

1. starszy

starszy New Member

hi i was wondering what i could do to my skipper 125 4t to make it go faster and gain more acceleration. what tuning parts i could put into it etc . im new to this btw

2. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    190cc barrel, pm 61 ? pipe.

3. zipsp

zipsp New Member

Rides:
    zip70sp rd350 cr125
    you could fit lighter rollers but will ruin your engine quick time like i did on my runner vx. if you want somthing to mod get a 2t my zip go,s just as fast as my 125vx did but i built it and for me thats what its all about

4. starszy

starszy New Member

what rollers would yu recommend i dno what i have on there atm and if i was to get a custom exhaust what should i get?thanks

5. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    to be honest.. if its a pre leader engine leave it alone (if there is a glass inspection hole for the oil on the side of the engine) if its a leader engine you can fit bigger cylinders/carbs from standard bikes, no jetting ajustment needed. 4t's arnt really cheap nor productive to tune scoot wise. there are plenty parts out there but not much of it alone will give you any real gain, even when grouped together marginal increases are gained but for way too much money.. a wc conversion to a 200 runner engine is always gonna give good results lol

starszy likes this.