weston

Discussion in 'Meet Ups / Events' started by MiNoR cOnFuSiOn, Jul 30, 2009.

1. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    tomorrow through sunday? anyone going? must be a topic (going blind) will be there from midday tomorrow if anyones comming.

2. shiny red

shiny red New Member

your first local see you there might get rid the girls before 12 so might race you down :cool:

3. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    ok, picking the hire car up yourself then are you? LOLOL oh and don't forget your pipe and slippers ;-)

4. PrettyDodgyDave

PrettyDodgyDave Member

Rides:
    Runner 180
    didnt realise peoples were goign tomorow :bye:

should be down saturday lunch-ish :D :D

5. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    nice one.... dont have to book a ticket or anyhting, jus turn up an get smashed.. good little party for anyone ion the area. anyway, packing the motor in a min so il see some of you there i suppose?

6. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    Weston was wicked and the ska was banging! if you wern't there your missed out as a weekend of scooters ska and skunk cost a grand total of £20.00....

7. COMBO

COMBO New Member

sounds wicked, love a bit of ska! any vidoes?

8. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    try'd to get a few throughout the night but it was just too dark to catch shiny doing some steps in the clubhouse :D

we went, we got smashed, we came home "(eaving after everyone then passing most of the scoots on the way back) but all in all was a good weekend, a little dead on the auto side but hey, thats why you go with friends :p weekend boxe'd in a tent is my idea of a weekend away LOL

9. shiny red

shiny red New Member

was agood one only saw four runners and they werent even worth apicture lol
    lots of drags
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    every where you looked there were the lammys
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    nice fully carbon 400 cc bike engined job
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    one of my personel faves owned a few of these little babys in my time ,memories of miles of A roads loaded up lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    saw the jam lol and danced well into the morning to some very old DJs who kept me sliding to some never forgotten northern tunes
    [​IMG]
    was a good weekend ,had to listen to alot of badly set up scoots which was painfull theres only so many times you can listen to a over rich vespa going burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

10. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    wow that vans drag is still around?.

i swear iv got beer goggles for that bike, its far from pretty but i want one

11. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    gotta love it... was certianly strange seing shiny having a dance (for no particular reason other than ive never seen him dance, we usually stand at the back of the pub laughing at people afterall) sat night was a good night tho, place was HUGE altho i didnt touch the northern room (well, unless i wanted a drink wihtout waiting 4 weeks)

roll on iow is all i have to say :p