Vforce3 or Polini Evo reedblock?

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by *James*, Apr 29, 2007.

1. *James*

*James* New Member

Right this is mainly for the members on here who know what they're talking about i.e. minor, terro, wobbly etc. but any help is appreciated.

Basically I'm undecided on what reed block to go for. From what i have gathered from translating European forums, the most used set-up on a high-end 70 kit is Vforce3 reed block with a 28mm Koso or Dell'orto carb. I noticed the few that were using the Evo reed block were using smaller carbs, usually 25mm but some even smaller.

At the moment I'm more into getting the Vforce3 reed block, and maybe a Dell'orto 28mm or Koso carb.

What do you think?

2. -Grant-

-Grant- New Member

lol james u no im a motocross boy so its gotta be the vforce3 reedblock wiv sum sexy carbon petals lol

3. *James*

*James* New Member

Anyone?? :wtf:

4. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Vforce and 25mm. Do it now.

5. *James*

*James* New Member

:bird: Knew i could rely on my photography friend tErr0 LOL.

Cheers mate.

25mm DELLORTO if not which manufacturer/model?

and is this the right V-force block?
    [​IMG]

Also certain people have put doubts into my head by telling me that a few people who use vforce blocks have had problems with them. i.e. snapping/crumbling etc. What you reckon?

cheers again mate.

6. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

That's the one and i've never heard of anyone having problems with them. Oh and order me one while you're at it. :p

Dellorto PHBL 25mm but i'd email who ever you're going to buy off to double check it's not a premix carb. Well unless you are running premix?

7. *James*

*James* New Member

Kool :D , oh thats good then ill definitely get it..... Yeah why not :p anyone else want one while I'm ordering LOL

And yeah i am running premix :pimp:

Cheers mate really appreciate it.

8. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    im looking for a 25mm carb nice reedblock and inlet manifold if anyone knows anywhere to get it cheap as a package even with a new filter.

for my 172 cheers :pimp:

9. *James*

*James* New Member

Make your own thread :p ..... CUNT! :bird: