Vespa 750

Discussion in 'Videos' started by px166bajaj, Dec 15, 2006.

1. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

2. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Oldie but a goodie.

3. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

Like me

4. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    get on the back wheel and i will happily agree :D

5. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

I used to have a mate back in the 80s who was a natural wheelie god. He had a Honda XL250 and could wheelie it forever, changing gear up and down as he went along.

I had a Yamaha DT250, which was a better bike but could never get the hang of wheelieing it.

One day I was riding down a quiet country lane and I decided to practise getting the front end up, so I could show off later. I popped a few small wheelies and then a huge one which saw the front wheel pawing at the sky.

I fell off the back and landed in the road, spreadeagled.

When I sat up, I couldn't see my bike anywhere, the road was completely empty. I couldnt hear the engine running either.

It took me half an hour to realise that the bike had run on without me and fallen down an overgrown ditch at the side of the road, and was hidden by long grass!

I must've looked a right c*nt, walking around dazed still with my crash hat on and no bike!

It took another half hour to get the 'kin thing out of the ditch!

6. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    ahhhhhhh so that other post is a product of angst towards inability :D just takes practice, i bet if you carryd on that day you would still be wheelying now ;)

7. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member