vandals, scum, chavs call them what you will!

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Cockers, May 14, 2013.

1. Cockers

Cockers I hate speedfights

I go to a community college doing a mechanics course and the level three group I am in are quite a mature group and a group of friends.

there is also level 1 & 2 groups who are all knackers!

I can't even leave my scooter in the car park to go to my class with out coming back to it being hockled on, kicked and messed with..

What is the point in vandalising other peoples stuff.
    they do it to our college cars as well which we have to work on also!

Foaming to be honest! told my tutor if something isn't done about the vandals and scum in the college I'll sort them out myself!

anyone else have this problem?

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  2. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    yes where i go to college is like the chav nation in norfolk and my and other people ped keep getting the seat broken in to , bent back mirrors, the switches all messed with and ht leads disconected its so annoying

3. Cockers

boils my piss it really does! they can't just let someone live and let be with something they are happy with they have to deface it!

jealous bastards! not sure why its only a speedfight looks shite enough haha!

they do it to the cars we work on we can't do work we need to do because they've broken everything and theres bits missing!

4. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    i think jealousy is the only reason,they cant afford a bike cause they spend all there money on trackies and flat peaks

Azzle-Dazzle likes this.
  5. Cockers

trackies flat peaks and heroin! Just don't get it! asked the tutor if for the last few weeks of the course I can keep it in the garage if that will even stop the twats!

lee mason likes this.
  6. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    theres no where else i can put mine a college :(, probaly gonna start leaving mine in the tesco car park up the road from college but some more chavy bastards will probaly do something to it there or just steal it,

7. Cockers

probably be safer there!

8. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    hopefully

9. Cockers

luckily I'm finished at the garages in 4 weeks time!

10. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    good for some

11. Cockers

done my time nearly 3 and a half years at automotive and another year and a half for level 3 welding!

12. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    I HAD the same problem, mirrors being messed with, mirror glasss cracked, panels kicked and cracked, seat ripped up, tax disc being nicked, number plate being kicked and cracked even taken off once, even had stuff going missing from under my seat, one day my licence photocard got taken and snapped into four pieces, college wouldn't do fuck all, found out who it was, confronted them and asked them to pay for the damage he did, he refused, college weren't going to do anything so I kicked his scooter over and did a fair bit of damage to it, walked off saying now were even. glad ive left college now ! these little chavs/scum/thieving/drug taking/dealing shits need to learn respect and respect that somebody has WORKED HARD for something they have. rant over.

13. Cockers

exactly what I can see this leading to! I go to college with jack coulson on here and his worth a lot more than mine so couldn't how he'd feel luckily we can look after ourselves but I just told my tutor if nothing is done I'll deal with it myself! no respect for other peoples stuff.
    I don't even know who the kids or are and they don't know me either!

bunch of idiots! But because I own a scooter do mechanics enjoy a good drink with the rugby lads and wear track suit bottoms for comfort I get tarred with the same brush! hate it!

lee mason and scootzmadness like this.
  14. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    ive had my oil nicked out of my seat and tipped all over my bike and if i knew who done that i would drasticly re-arange there face with my fist WHAT PRICK !!

15. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    wearing trackies isnt making you a chav a chav where trackies cause he thinks its cool and he thinks it makes him badman

16. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    I had that too on my 92 vision, partly why I did a week long respray that cost me almost £200 to do (had to redo it twice), I found out who did that, college wouldn't do nothing so waiting until I see him around now, one day I will see him and Ill sort him out, I was always taught not to fight but to defend but shits like this need a good seeing too
    its not fair

17. Cockers

I just wear them because I can't stand wearing jeans! haha! and to be honest the price of clothes these days, 20 quid for a pair of addidas tacksuit bottoms isn't bad!

lee mason likes this.
  18. Cockers

If they poured oil over mine I'd make them drink a bottle of 2t haha

scootzmadness and lee mason like this.
  19. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    yes i was taught to defend not fight but as you said sometime they push it and you just have to fight

20. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    I love my jeans, £5 a pair on market lol, I wear tracksuit bottoms when I just cant be arsed but I don't spend £20 on them I buy them for £4 a pair, but then I don't really care what people think about me and I don't care what I look like sometimes :)