Urgent honda lead svc 100-not starting

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by Levi Ripley, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Levi Ripley

Levi Ripley New Member

Hey there guys. Happy new year! I was going to take my moped to get some fuel and I turned the ignition and it wasn't turning over there was a ticking / buzzing noise coming from the solonoid relay switch so I took the battery off which was bit wet then dried it l, then put it back it and it started Turned my bike off... Then I turn ignition and there is no power. Lights off, I charged the battery just incase. Nothing. Battery is fine I connected the solenoid to the battery and it was clicking. I don't have a volt meter. I tested starter motor and it turns over. Sorry I don't know an awful lot about mopeds I'm still learning. Stressed as I go back to work on the 4th Jan. Any help would be amazing. One of my questions was if the solonoid switch was faulty would that stop power to the lights?

I also noticed the guy I brought it from has connected the 2 terminals where the fuse is suppose to go, so I have no fuse. I'm wondered if the water maybe has blown or short circuit somewhere. Iv looked but seems OK?