typhoon 125 stolen at ace cafe

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by SKP 172, Mar 11, 2008.

1. SKP 172

SKP 172 New Member

when my freind was on his way back from ace cafe he got surrounded on the north circular and kiked off the bike was blue with tnt headlights n 25 mil carb if anyone knows anything plz let me no
    oh and if u know a guy on a typhoon wid gilly engine grey wid red typhoon sticker tell me HE was there thanks

2. runner 180

runner 180 New Member

sad to hear it mate

3. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    when was this?

4. SKP 172

SKP 172 New Member

it was on monday the 3rd of march on the north circular he got surrounded and his keys were taken ! these thevin scum just b careful up there im rollin wid a baseball bat at next ace cafe

5. am4n_am4n

am4n_am4n New Member

sorry 2 hear bout it m8

im sure he would have heard of it happening so why would he go on his own :wtf:

did he get a reg plate

its probably them stonebrigde ones or the wembeley lot

tried it with my m8 last time didnt work out as well though

6. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    If he has a plate then get him to go to the police station and report any of the plates he saw with them and im sure poilce would fuck their head in and get them fucked.

7. am4n_am4n

am4n_am4n New Member

mehmet police do fuck all these days when it comes to mopeds

these kind of situations mean taking matters into your own hands

8. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    typh 125 grey pans red stickers mabey a pm 59 and uppies? was sstolen from norwood 6 months ago from a friend so who's this guy your talking about?

somone on here knows these boys (and i know who) so sort it out or dump your so called m8's.. thieving scum (go get a job you lazy little FUCKING HOODRATS)

9. am4n_am4n

am4n_am4n New Member

tell us who to save all our bikes bein nicked :wtf:

10. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    im not one to grass, and im not one to tell tails.. just a friend told me somthing that happend somwhere and im not happy.. you know who you are

11. connor

connor Active Member

...? a little heads up would be nice

12. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

yeah its a downfall if you get robbed

Minor .. theyll be back round when they want sumthing else just take a tazer and see if they like that

13. lol

lol New Member

about 3 month ago they wat a typoon with a gilera engine init up the ace with a red typhoon sticker and pm 59 it was fast and they hade some boys in a old land rover i am gona start takeing a knife in my coat this can keep happenin

14. connor

connor Active Member

they are pricks...dont take a knife u might hesate to use it (no offence) but your more likly to hit someone with a nice chunky duster doubt they will get up for a while as well :D

15. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    ride in groups
    ride 2 up

do whatever you can, be vigilant and dont take any shit, see someone getting jacked, do what you can to fuck the boys over, someones tryin to jack you you steer into them or fucking kick them off, this is silly, people need to start getting seriously hurt to learn the lesson

16. connor

connor Active Member

well said ..but tos up is illegal :emb: . but yeah every one should go togther then when we see the cunts give them a "friendly" warning

17. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    2 up isnt illegal for some people, if you can do it, do it, they will still try but its a slight detterent atleast

18. lol

lol New Member

we should set sum of them up let some 1 with a typhoon 172 mint ride on they own and see if they try it and if they do we should all come out and kick shit out of them and take they bike i think its getting well out of hand now

19. connor

connor Active Member

yeah but not for most :emb: ... yeah dont even take there bikes cause we dont want to be like them jus pop both tyres an smash there fcae in :cool:

20. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    or if you dont run out of petrol connor at ace, ill use my jeryyy can and make a barbeque of their bike.