typhoon 125 (sr50 forks on typhoon?)

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by greekenigma, Aug 21, 2012.

1. greekenigma

greekenigma Member

can it be done?
    just dnt like my forks and wondering if any others can go on
    without having to change wheel

or whats the options
    cheers

2. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    I use gilera runner 50 fork's modded to fit my typhoons, i also use 12 or 13" wheels. You could make any forks fit if thee the right length, vx runner fork's look shite as there to long.

3. greekenigma

greekenigma Member

you know if sr50 work though?

4. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    Make them fit!

5. greekenigma

greekenigma Member

ok by the power of graveskull .....fit!!! didnt work :(
    ok another go

expelliarmus !!! .......... HOLLY SH*T IT WORKDED :)

6. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    I should have said, measure up and cut n weld stem if it's a different length making sure bottom race is the same size etc. Also note that the sr wheel spindle is smaller that typhoon! I have a set of forks for sale to fit a typhoon, malossi stem with modified benelli 491 legs, they look like f32's but none adjustable.

7. bashyy21

bashyy21 Beaut!

How much for them forks marsh ?
    How much 4 the forks marsh ?

8. greekenigma

greekenigma Member

lmfao its cool i knew what you ment just dnt have garden or welding machine so thats a nono :(
    nway pm me about the forks

9. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    I'll sort some photos out.

10. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    These are the fork's, benelli 491 fork's made to fit typhoon/runner 50 wheel. 32mm stantions like f32's, new seals/fork oil, have cut the mudguard lugs off that the benelli used, stantions have very light pitting but nothing to bad. It has an original malossi fork stem, come complete with wheel, caliper. Malossi mudguard brackets included and a spare set of malossi seals. These will fit straight in a typhoon using 10" typhoon wheel, make up a caliper extension bracket to use a 12 or 13" wheel. Just need spraying silver/red and they will look like genuine f32's. SDC10017.JPG SDC10018.JPG

11. bashyy21

bashyy21 Beaut!

there very nice i will let greek take first dibs on these as he was here first but if he doesnt want them let me no what price you are looking at for them.

12. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    I'd like £140 ovno posted, these type of fork's don't suffer wearing bushes out like typhoon fork's do! As i've said, these will fit straight in, all spacers, speedo drive all there.

13. 125TypHXR

125TypHXR Member

Hey marsh I know it's an old post but by any chance do you still have these benelli 491 forks

14. 125TypHXR

125TypHXR Member

Hi marsh digging up old post I know lo but by any chance do you still have these forks