typhoon 125 (minors chicks scoot)

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by MiNoR cOnFuSiOn, Jul 20, 2009.

1. COMBO

COMBO New Member

looks alot better, the black looks mint

2. star-172

star-172 New Member

Rides:
    Donkey
    I actually like this, nearly done will it be done or IOW im gonna be there with loadsa heads, will be good to see it going..

3. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    nearly there :grin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. star-172

star-172 New Member

Rides:
    Donkey
    Front panel, Looks :) MRT Developments :good:

5. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    :cheers: will definately be at the isle of white and yes its running but like all newly built peds we're experiencing a few teething problems.... mainly electrics so had to strip the bike again and re wire - :-( getting there though... ... video upload coming soon :yahoo:

6. COMBO

COMBO New Member

looks ediable :clapping:

7. LEE

LEE Member

looks spanking just one thing thats really bugging me the piaggio sign is upside down

8. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    trying to set a new trend :) plus it looks more like a girly heart ..... bit of a feminine touch!

9. LEE

LEE Member

ah i see it now :mrgreen:

10. italjohn

italjohn Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Looks very good Minor.
    Any more pictures on it's way?

11. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    video upload coming soon :yahoo:

12. fatboy87

fatboy87 Member

looking super that m8 :cool:

tom

13. gregzzz

gregzzz New Member

Rides:
    nrg
    looks like a compresser job, thats a sick colour too this goes past my expectations of it :p

14. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    gonna be done again, im not happy wiht it.. didnt have time to clear it so had to wet sand metalic, this left a few spots i dont really like.. gonna redoo them after iow. same colour, build up a nice finnish then 10 or so coats of clear and then flat sand that... will be UUBER uniform/shiny finnish. but ye thisl doo for now.. thinking of doing some floral type graphics in black white and pink.. still not sure.

but ye, a;ll built back up again (had to do some surgery on the loom as fuck all was working, new ignition switch/wiring, new indicator relay/rewired switch, cut the rear section fof and ran EVERYTHING new) ye i had a long day yesterday but its back as is in the pics

need to mod the top pannel sop it clears the front (fucking vx forks for ya) and mod the rear's so they clear the footpegs.. need to sling the footpegs on and the engine cover, couple new bulbs and its good for an mot :D:D

15. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    class work as usual mr minor,

the lady happy with it?

16. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    back from IOW and god damn she was reliable :cheers: had a roller issue first night we went out on it so cut the ride short. swapped out the rolers and thought "fuck it, were here to ride, if it blows with no air cover il rebuild it when i got home" so out we went. 6 hours later 2's up all over the many hills of the iow and it was stil going, so we headed back, got the lads and went for another little blow round the isle. got plenty pics altho im far too tired for that shit right now, will upload in the morning..

for a bike built in prittymuch 3 weeks from nothing i dont think it did too bad. few bits to get and its on the road for good, then i get to starting on the decent engine of hers i have sitting on the dinning room table (polly wants a fast scoot now LOL) well happy with it so far tho. :D

17. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    must say m8, really impressed with this one, hurry up and give yours the same treatment :grin:

18. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    check the other project...i am doing :hello:

zip next

19. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    so althougb the bike was very ragable for the iow she is not yet road worthy according to government standards..... Apparently its missing some vital parts to pass the mot such as a speedo cable, however ive got long fine without it so far :confused:cratch: . Anywho luckily i have the fantastic mr minor who has ordered the bike lots of goodies so if your out and about in sunny gloucestershire and u see a pink flash go past . Don't be alarmed its just mrs minor enjoying the fruits of her labour.

P.s. Video post will be uploaded once on the road and fingers crossesd for a 172 kit for xmas :good:

20. bait

bait Active Member

lol fuck w8n 4 x mas use ur womanly powers n get a 172 28mm carb malossi pipe and the rest 4 friday lol