typhoon 125 (minors chicks scoot)

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by MiNoR cOnFuSiOn, Jul 20, 2009.

1. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    Nice nice Shiny!

2. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

that would of been me hahahah it looked good till my bad crash looked way better then it did before anyways. what spec is the engine atm then just a 125 or what?

3. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    yeah keeping it pretty standard at the mo as a 125 until i can get the funds and some of minors time to sort a 172. tbh concentrating more on getting it road worthy for the IOW (which seems to be everyones goal atm). hoping someone will splash out on some malossi forks for my b'day in a few weeks .....clearly dreaming.

I'll forgive you for painting the end can but won't forgive you for the blisters on my fingers from all that polishing! :rant: lol

scoot update: picking up 2 spare engines this week just in case we run into any problems in Iow, one of which is polished and has been donated by my wonderful mechanic/boyfriend for the project - much love :hug: hoping to make some real progress this week as minor back in london next weekend so only 6 days left of potential building time, plenty of time when you've got an expert on board

4. adz452

adz452 Member

Rides:
    Vespa T5
    what pipe is on it?

5. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

I actually saw some lad on a speedfight last week riding along with no end can, just like this :confused:hock:

6. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    well, sare engine is sorted, will be going up to terro/fires place for a pan or two and to drop of some stuff.. need to contact somone tomorrow about other bits.. erm, minds a mess.. bit of an annoyance as ive misplaced my wallet and i cant think of anything else atm.. so pissed off but on the hunt for that.. :mod: ho hum

7. star-172

star-172 New Member

Rides:
    Donkey
    I was at lee's last night, Turned up just as you left lol. I was with typhgilly-172 - Your there today i might pop up..

8. Sean

Sean New Member

reckon i've seen the same lad, was it a red speedfight, in wrc 307 colours, with a shiny red passenger seat? think it was a standard exhaust, just no end can, but could be wrong, i saw it parked up in the memorial park so couldnt get to speak to him, where abouts in coventry are you from?

9. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    is that a 2t runner bk mudguard i c hiding there, thought minor hated runners!!

10. gregzzz

gregzzz New Member

Rides:
    nrg
    i live in eastern green sean wot ped u got and who do u chill wit

11. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    ANYWAY....

its a technigas pipe. will do for what we need it for.

12. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    just realised i can get on the shack at work - revilation :yahoo: as everything semi interesting is usually blocked! Should have an update later today on the bike as i know my elves are hard at work in the workshop today.

13. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    LOL ye im sanding sanding sanding... just given the front pannel its first prime and its shockingly chipped... ahh well, filler primer and more primer to come, will be sweet by the time its done.. serious lack fo pics in this thread i know, but i have messy hands and a clean camera, rather keep it that way. will get pics of my progress later..

14. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    that pans mint and you took the wrong one you grubby handed man lol,

it kool tho, how long you got left to build it

15. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    thas what i said on the phone..... thought that wasw what the confusion was over... front was/is chipped up madly under the paint, but ye ive got another indi pannel so thas yours again and ill scorce you a front pan ;) as i said, just plain no time to get a new one..

but ye, 7 layers of paint later (think one old owner was a sprayer) lots of nice thick primer benith thats just full of somthing that lkikes to react.. will be continuing my endevours to prime sand and repeat till these pans are flat. paint tomorrow with any luck? :confused: maybe thursday :confused:

but ye, commin together nicely now :D:D

16. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    your wish is my command

[​IMG]

the one on the rights mine :grin:
    [​IMG]
    :hello: hats off he's been a busy boy today
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    need a bigger shed - for drying panels!
    [​IMG]

17. Runner-Joe

Runner-Joe New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    lol at the shed, looking good minor, just slap some hooks up in that shed and all will be good :thumbsup:

them primerd pannels look fab, ive just completed all of my runner pannels, which i will put up a new thread showing my progress later ;)

keep up the good work :yahoo:

18. LEE

LEE Member

dont worry that shed is a mansion compare to the other one
    looking good btw

19. billy_sr

billy_sr New Member

youve gave me inspiration to do miine over the weekend minor lol, how muhc your cans set you back all together?

20. gregzzz

gregzzz New Member

Rides:
    nrg
    if you look at the painting guide and get everything it will come up to like 50 pounds at halfords witch is worth it because u can get primer; laquer; bare grades of paper; and obv a couple of cans of paint :good: