typhoon 125 (minors chicks scoot)

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by MiNoR cOnFuSiOn, Jul 20, 2009.

1. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    hell yeah shiny! didn't realise that was your drive - spotted the shiny red mobile in the back ground.

Got the electrics sorted on the bike today along with brakes, throttle and bolted in the engine. Oh and sorted my shiny red exhaust - thanks Shiny! :good:

Purchasing paint tomorrow! pink pink pink pink pink pink pink whooooooop! :clapping:

2. star-172

star-172 New Member

Rides:
    Donkey
    Yoooo Get some Updated pics up, Mrs Minor... lol

3. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    pics should be up tomorrow, hopefully wiht some matching pink pannels (time depending, taking the kids out tomorrow)

4. gregzzz

gregzzz New Member

Rides:
    nrg
    :beg: cant wait

5. star-172

star-172 New Member

Rides:
    Donkey
    Nice :thumbsup: Im gonna go sand something,...

6. shiny red

shiny red New Member

wont need it but good luck tomorrow :good:

7. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    got it running in no time. the front pulley is different on the old shape engines so it needed lots of grinding to clear everything (will be back to yours soon shiny for a tidy up on the laithe)
    anyway heres the vid, sorry about the rotation i cant use a camera
    [video]http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/minorconfusion/?action=view&current=MeScoot006-1.flv[/video]
    http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/minorconfusion/?action=view&current=MeScoot006-1.flv

8. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    Oh and yes i did pass my CBT - oh what a joy that was on a four stroke zip :glare: - working on polishing my engine cover tonight - by hand! Minor alomost fainted when he saw me working hard for a change. :thumbsup:

billybikes125 likes this.
  9. shiny red

shiny red New Member

it lives :yahoo:

10. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    im still struggling to get my head around how much this women knows about peds and the fact she likes them!

we need to make a pink banner, or sticker or something to celebrate this monumental occasion.

so where is the pics g?

11. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    init :cheers:

ive just felt like necking a bottle of vodka or actually buy a 2 stroke or something :cheers:

well done girl. you put me to shame :bye: :beg: :rotfl: :grin:

12. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    ye man, i got me a keeper :D

only downside obviously is any shiny bits i have i now have somone to argue over who gets them with..

13. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    life sucks init :cheers:

14. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    Nice Nice!
    [​IMG]

Got to love it! think i might leave the endcan off for the IOW and really get that 2 stroke goodness ;)
    [​IMG]

going for pink flames ripping up the rear mud gard! eventually going to pink powder coat them rims to :clapping:
    [​IMG]

A little tester on the shed door - but man that is one sexy pink!
    [​IMG]

15. star-172

star-172 New Member

Rides:
    Donkey
    Front end is looking smart :) Well done for passing ya CBT LOL

16. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    paints been put on hold till mid wek (as im in london obviously) gatherd up a few bits including the missing front pannels (cheers fire, lifesaver) got a starter relay and picking up the bits an bobs missing from somone in walthemstow on monday afternoon hopefully (i cant remember who, need to check the inbox) all i need is a new lockset wich ill get from mac motors today/tomorrow and a few other silly little bits i cant really think of...

might be changing frames once again tho (newer reg) will see the next couple days what happens with that.. but ye no reason this cant be on road by the weekend really (weather permiting as i dont like spraying in damp conditions and the spare room is off limits im sure)

good to see ya posting/active without me about angel.. finally somone who can actually share the monotinous headache that is a life devoted to scoots :yahoo:

17. adz452

adz452 Member

Rides:
    Vespa T5
    shes deffo a keeper ;)

and the bike is looking nice cant wait to see it finished

18. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    i got to pass the time some how especially as i've got no one to run around tidying up after ;-) On the road by the weekend then gorgeous - shall we have a little wager on that ? :grin: as for the spare room its definately off limits to spraying as otherwise you'd have no where to sleep ;-) brain not working today (hangover :confused:ick: ) so no more polishing for me till tomorrow although made a start on polishing the end can yesterday which someone had destroyed with red paint ......fools!

19. shiny red

shiny red New Member

20. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    WTF she polishes as well!, i dont even like doing that shit!

can we clone her? i know a black market doctor :blush: :lol:.

when did you come get the pan G?