typhoon 125 (minors chicks scoot)

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by MiNoR cOnFuSiOn, Jul 20, 2009.

1. COMBO

COMBO New Member

the frame looks immaculate.
    looks like its got real potential.
    :thumbsup:

2. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    ye man thas her account fire... WEL into it now, we just got back from weston rally an she was SO pissed she couldent take her bike.. ah well, ska room was MANIC an we skanked our asses off all the same. taking it to isle of white wiht any luck. plenty friends but none like scooters... shes deffo one of a kind :D

frame is brush painted with rust treating hamerite (settels SO flat... can still see orange rusty bits i missed) endcan is getting a new sleve (outer bit) a little shorter with some new packing... might just use the baffel tube and redo everything else. will be ether black pink or polished depending on material used.

as for the forks.. YES there runner vx forks.. YEWS they work FINE with typhoon bars on, NO im not cutting holes in the pans for a diff throttle its getting the STANDARD typhoon control's.. i REALLY dont get where this whole "you have to use a runner loom and bars for a typoh with these forks/wc engine" thing... dropping them is as easy as slipping them through the yokes a little bit and cutting the inner pannel (easy way) or stripping, heat compressing the springs and rebuilding wiht oil heavier to the ratio the forks are lowerd.. but ye.. comming together, just gotta wash 2 days rally off and get to work on the loom, wont take 5 mins to put on. then its a case of painting the pans, throwing some transmission bits in and ragging it up the road :D

3. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    picking up a clutch, cdi, speedo drive, variator, front pully, rear hugger, engine cover and minor's panells at the weekend so he can give me mine back! Should have her on the road next week !!!

Then all i have to do is decide which pink to go for (not easy when your an indecisive women!)

Dayglow pink,
    Barbie pink,
    Safety fluro
    flat pink
    hot pink
    deep pink
    pinky purple

If i had my way i'd have one in each colour!

4. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    barbie pink ftw !

5. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    j you shouldnt know that fam lol

6. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    i should beign as my birds blonde and we have spoke about her bike if i ever built her one lol

7. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    bruv build her one then..... i recon she'd love a lil pink zip :D

8. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    wtf where are you lot finding all these biker chicks!!!

im going to try convince mine, pink r1 here we come

9. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Hehe I've got a biker chick too. Got pink helmet, gloves n jacket, got some black boots too. I'm gonna train her up on a XR125 offroad, she wants one of those CBR125s then maybe a VFR400.

My vote is deep pink :p

10. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    found some nail polish the right colour... its metalic hot pink wiht a blue pearl... looks nice tbh

11. shiny red

shiny red New Member

in your make up bag :mrgreen:

12. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    jeff you should buy her my vfr then, il paint it pink for ya :grin: .

ok am i the only person on here with a normal gal that aint in to bikes? :confused:cratch: :blush:

13. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    nah, normal girls aint into bikes... normal girls are into hair make up and waffeling hours about all there m8's while not having any REAL interests in life...

the FEW that do take an interest are the keepers.

you HAVE to have stuff in common wiht your chick (that dont mean fucking and watchin the same movies)

14. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    we like ......
    hmm........

err..........
    well.......

food! and sex, and sex and music yeah music, and.... i need to think bout this :blush: :confused:cratch:

15. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    lol, im in the same boat as you fire, although my gal does love going out on the bike and has recently started nagging me to teach her to ride so she can do a cbt :beee:

16. minors chick

minors chick New Member

Rides:
    Typh 125
    shiny - love your comment!

i've just thought of a new project - biker chicks 'r' us - an online dating agency designed for bikers looking for love...... thoughts on a post card please

p.s. - no new updates on the typh :-( although CBT booked so i can become ligit (what Bollo**s)

17. italjohn

italjohn Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
  18. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep

LOL, as long as they aint bald, aggressive with too many piercings and more tattoos then minor i could work

19. shiny red

shiny red New Member

bit of you polly
    [​IMG]
    :thumbsup:

20. italjohn

italjohn Member

Rides:
    Runner 172