Tubeless Tyre Problems

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Del Sky, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Del Sky

Del Sky Active Member

Rides:
    A "Chinese Thing"
    Yes, in fairness they don't know what machine it's off......but most, if not all scooters are pretty much the same surely ? eg with the wheel nut on the right hand side......

milo2025 likes this.
  2. milo2025

milo2025 Trip to Trumpton

One certainly would have thought so. Actually that's a good question. I can't even remember what side my wheel nut is. I'll have to go and check but feeling a bit lazy to go downstairs at the moment. Must be the bloody marys l had last night.:(

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    Del Sky likes this.
  3. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Some tyres mount backwards if it's for the front wheel....

Del Sky likes this.
  4. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

You won't notice it on a 50cc anyway. I have a NHS on my chop on the front, rear is studded tkc70...

Del Sky likes this.
  5. Del Sky

Del Sky Active Member

Rides:
    A "Chinese Thing"
    Mmmhhh.......interesting......it's the rear wheel, if this thing ever sees the light of day it ain't gonna break any world speed records......I will go and ask the guy who fitted it........

6. Del Sky

Del Sky Active Member

Rides:
    A "Chinese Thing"
    The tyre fiasco is now sorted, directional arrow facing the correct way, and holding air......at last able to get her out me shed again, just a shame about that exhaust......but that's another thread......

Attached Files:

7. Rickard Pingol

Rickard Pingol Active Member

If it starts leaking again. You can find the on ebay quite cheap: https://www.ebay.de/itm/232622530187

Its insane that scootershops are so horrible at fixing things. We have a few complete losers here in sweden to.

Del Sky likes this.
  8. Del Sky

Del Sky Active Member

Rides:
    A "Chinese Thing"
    Thanks for for that, most interesting.....