Trouble with Lexmoto Echo 50 Electrics

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by Josh1234, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Josh1234

Josh1234 New Member

Hi all,

Been trying to sort out my Lexmoto Echo 50cc over the winter, ready to be sold.

Been having issues with my taillight not working, as well as license plate light. Both just been replaced with a new assembly for both. I’ve managed to find two loose connections in the bike, yet it seems like there is nothing for them to be connected to. I will attach some pictures of them.

I’ve also had an issue with the rear right indicator not working and have checked connections and they all seem to be in check, however it is still not blinking. All other indicators work perfectly.

Some things to note also is that my front brake lever is very loose, meaning it isn’t pressing in the switch that turns off the brake light. It is tightened all the way however it seems the actual braking mechanism might need tightening but i’m struggling to figure that out.

Have tested battery with a multimeter and it is running at 12.6v.

I think this is all for now, once it is put back together i’ll run the bike and update if anything has changed.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated as i’m looking to upgrade to a 125 and need to get this thing in working order and sold.

Attached Files: