Todays Clips (HI RES AVAILIABLE)

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Ciaran, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

I don't envy taking off the exhaust lol.
    Fucking load of hassle on a runner frame.

Takes me ages.

Set your camera up, Pull some wheelies past the camera, and watch your footage, see how high you are, study where your going wrong.
    Improve.

Enjoy.
    Cover that brake man, just in case.

2. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    [quote="Ciaran
    The PM55 was good to lift higher speed wheelies, but once I starting stalling it, it wouldn't pick up enough at low revs.

:p[/quote]

put bluntly.. you can wheely but no stuinter.. get some practicve on a 50 already

3. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

Or due the fact that the low end on a pm55 on a stock 125 is a bit wank once you've coasted it and pissed petrol everywhere.

Thanks.

4. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    even if its wank.. you still have an easy 9bhp there to play with at whatever rpm... if you cant get it back up with that power you need to stand up an hang off the thing.

all im saying is your relying on the power of a 125 far too much to do what your doing so grab a light 50.. once your spot on on a 50 you will be doing some proper nice wheelys on a 125..

5. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

I'm saying its wank once it's pissed petrol everywhere.

Show us how it's done minor.

Always good to see pics/vids of other people.

6. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    you all know i have no bike atm.. but once i do ill gladly do a couple vids.. i dont call myself a stunter in the least but i sure as hell can do a proper flat high wheely with fuck all power....

oh an that red typh in random pics i was wheelying at around 75ish true speed at pod last year... nthey didnt like it

7. mario172

mario172 New Member

borrow one?

8. apex

apex New Member

Man the difference between these forums and the french scooter forums is just funny when it comes to stunting.

They all have little 50/70s and when they post vids of themselves up, unless they can do good circles no one is impressed. Even if they can its just, "ok what else can you do". On the other hand i cant remember the last time i saw someone from this forum pull of some circles (i cant wheelie for shit im just pointing out)

Dunno if its the bikes or the scene or what but it always cracks me up to see the difference.

9. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    [quote="mario172

borrow one?[/quote]

or mabey i dont wheely other peoples bikes aftert a mechanical failure at 12 o clock with NEW pannels... m8 still takes the piss.

i aint claiming to be a stunter anyway.. just sayin he aint ether

10. apex

apex New Member

What did you reach 12 and then back brake didnt do shit? Or was it worse than that

11. mario172

mario172 New Member

he went 12 and shat himself :w00t:

12. gazell

gazell Active Member

wow so many people posting such negative stuff... scan youtube theres hardly anyone in the uk thats posted anything like this up..most people are doing just straight line wheelys..im crap at wheelys and ciaran is definatly good..keep up the good work mate and keep posting your stuff up..your gettin better every time..the uk scene has hardly got any stunters on scooters that why paul robinson was desperate to find people that could do more then just the normal wheely...

the only people that ive seen do different stuff (thats been posted) is rich haywood zest and ciaran... if u got any links to other decent stuff then post it

keep up the good work brother

13. CrazyJames

CrazyJames Member

Rides:
    Ratty Runner 172
    id make u right there tbh, at least he is tryin 2 make sumthin of it, Ciaran can take all the bullshit u lot give him but he goes out and does his stuff.

I aint seen any1 in the uk just like gazell said that can do stuff like Ciaran, Rich Haywood and Zest

14. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

I know a kid on a 50 who's just got circles sussed ;)

Thanks for the support guys.

Just need to get the bike sorted and set up properly this time.

15. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    will it be sorted for scooter sunday? :D

16. CrazyJames

CrazyJames Member

Rides:
    Ratty Runner 172
    Oh dont u worry Jamie, if he dont get his arse into gear and sort his bike then im gonna kick his arse coz he kept moaning at me 2 hurry up wiv his wheel and he has done fuck all. so Yeah he will b at Scooter Sunday along Side me :w00t:

17. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

Lmao.

Yeah yeah it'll be sorted soon enough.

Just don't expect my bike looking pretty before ASS ok.

18. lol

lol New Member

i have got a c 90 i am goin to put a wheelie bar on it and sho u lot sum bad boy stunting shuld have it sorted theis week lol

19. gazell

gazell Active Member

make sure u keep at it dude..i remember watchin videos of you when you couldnt lift the wheel an inch of the floor now look at ya..stick to stuntin and make sure u keep doing it on a scooter..the uk scene is desperate for stunters like u

20. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

That was so bumlicky it sounded sarcastic lol.

I'll keep the scoots aswell as stepping up to big bikes too.

Had a bit of sneaky practise on a few 6's and it's coming quite natural to me.

I love watching my old 1 inch wonder wheelies lol.

Btw, there was a guy ripping a C90 at one of our spots and it was funny as hell to watch him wheelie it.

Who needs a 12 bar though mate, get a fucking Reinforced pizza box.
    Bonus kudo's for doing Flamingo's whilst standing on box =)