The Winter Hack

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by wobbly_trials, Nov 21, 2006.

1. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ok so i decided to build up a winter hack scooter out of the worst parts of the 2 SR125s i have. (also my cb100N is on its last legs so i had to do something.)

2. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

has it been in an accident at all? front wheel looks well high to be honest, same as my jogr. ended up being a bent frame :w00t:

nice base for a project tho :)

sam :D

3. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    not that i know of, it sits on its back wheel on the center stand, not the front, its wierd, also in tose pics there's no front mudguard.

yeah i always thought your JOG looked a bit low at the front of the 'belly' pan.

4. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

is that a genuine micron :cool:

I got a genuine akrapovic on mine

[​IMG]

yeah bitches

5. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    awesome man, lol, yeah if i could get mine off then i would, but it does add an extra 12 bhp to my bike and makes wheelies a lot easier, my stopping distances have got better too :w00t:

6. jacksp

jacksp New Member

:drool:

7. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

Fuckers are jealous...

lol

8. tweak

tweak Member

We replaced the fork seals and fork oil the other night and refitted the front mudguard.

As for the rather high looking front end... its the centre stand lugs. They have been worn over time and so bent/twisted and caused the balance point to move over behind the stand causing the wheel to lift. The frame is sound as we measured the two chassis' up in comparison when they were both in pieces, and they checked out fine. Just needs MOT and tax now...

9. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    Yeah, its about road ready good n proper now and i've been practicing the wheelies :)

cant wait to get out on it, even though it looks a nail and is pretty much stock.