the what have you done today thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by scootzmadness, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Watched the Mustie 1 try & resurrect an old Jawa 634,settling down to watch a cpla films before hitting the sack.....

2. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Figuring like everyone else at work - if the bugger's going to make us work on Saturday.?.,
    screwing up a 4 day weekend.:(

3. 4strokelover

4strokelover Active Member

Rides:
    Longjia Raptor 200
    Im just shopping around for project bikes. Hopefully picking up a chinese 125 ped with an electrical problem tomorrow so your be seeing some Before/after pics in the project section haha.

CGC likes this.
  4. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Hit my first thousand miles on the Nsc on the way home from work..:).

Stevep likes this.
  5. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Summer must be around the corner, I reckon people are getting their rides ready judging by the amount of "guests" we have viewing the forums tonight. Grand total of 86 guests at the moment.
    C'mon, don't be a guest all your life, come and join us, we rarely bite;)

Sam phantom and CGC like this.
  6. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

7. CGC

CGC Active Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Liberty 50
    scooter wouldn't start this morning, found a stripped stud on the cylinder head, took it out, re cut the thread, turned it the other way up and put everything back. Tried to start it a few times, it turns over a few times then stops, the plugs fouling, good spark, good compression, need to play about with it tomorrow. might put an extra head gasket on.

8. CGC

CGC Active Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Liberty 50
    no response from a test on the autochoke, doesn't warm up and no movement, resistance reads 600 odd ohms, :) ordered a new one hopefully back on the road Thursday.

9. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Note to self.!.-

Do not leave soaking wet helmet in the bucket for a whole shift/won't dry & air out by home time.:(

Stevep likes this.
  10. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

uurrgghh...........

11. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

picking up a Neos on saturday morning.....................might tune it a little...................the last one went like a land speed record attempt.

Mark Emerson Trentham and CGC like this.
  12. Sam phantom

Sam phantom Active Member

Minarelli :rolleyes:

13. CGC

CGC Active Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Liberty 50
    decided to invest the massive amount of two pound forty five on a spark tester, its one of those tools you do without, and wish you had at the same time, then forget about it when the jobs done. no more balancing one plug on top of the other while working the start button and brake lever.

14. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Got the Neos home, new colours already embedded themselves in my head, Lamborghini Burnt Orange, black engine, gloss black belt cover, gloss black wheels, satin black inner plastics.

IMG_20180414_120848.jpg

15. CGC

CGC Active Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Liberty 50
    looks like youv'e got a good bit of work ahead of you then, but if you have the picture then I know you will get there.

16. Sam phantom

Sam phantom Active Member

Looks good, I’ve just realised what bike my new belt cover is off...... obversely the Yamaha Neos,

In my opinion the best mod by far is the Malossi mutivar kit, transforms that minarreli engine

Stevep likes this.
  17. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Bike dismantle in the backyard,up several flights of stairs laters,recommision bit by bit when home from work -
    IN A WARM LIVING ROOM.:):).

CGC likes this.
  18. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

You're as bad as me, taking stuff apart all the time.

19. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Might have sold the Neos already! And I haven't even touched a bolt yet. Older fella, wants one for work commuting, 9 miles each way. Doesn't want it for a couple of months yet so that works for me.

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  20. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    I've never posted in this section before but I fitted a manual choke to "Beryl" (pictured left) this evening, I managed to find a manual choke plunger kit for the Mikuni carb !! If anyone want's one let me know and I'll forward details.