the what have you done today thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by scootzmadness, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Just starting to look and plan our annual bike tour for 2019.
    So far:
    Ferry to Santander Spain, on to Toulouse, then either Marseille, St Tropez or Monaco as the next stop en-route to Austria
    WOO-HOO:D:cool:

2. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Pretty good fully comp.policy on the Vision atm,be adding 1 of my Leads to it at the end of the year with a 1 yr ncb.:).

3. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Just rode into work,hands were freezing - loverly warm front brake disc.:):):).

4. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Got my 1st EVER Ncb.:).

Stevep likes this.
  5. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Wore the heels out on my boots 'skiing' the Vision into work this morning.!.;).

Sam phantom likes this.
  6. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Just had my golf holidays email come through. Having a serious look at going to the Masters in Andalucia this year, be nice to play some golf in spain for a change. Not at the Masters obviously..............

7. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    A 41mm nut vacated my Forklift 20 minutes into my shift & everything ground to a halt.:(.,
    No nightshift now,as 1/2 are in Belmarsh.!!;
    Looking forward to the day when my wages are actually MINE....an not someone elses.!................ .

8. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    o/ guys

well courts failed me , used my doctors notes and never asked to speak / see my surgeons notes. its bad as they are saying im not claiming medical benefits but im getting paid a lower rate, problem is i dont wanna get my heart prescriptions and find i get a fine from NHS and then costing for the meds due to the dwp messing up and not pulling a finger out there pipe hole, so the past 12 days i have been none medicated, feel like hell but im still alive and about but in a lower capacity.

Been doing a lot of twitch streaming lately not like it earns me any money but its a break from everything kind of my little get away from life. pippas doing good had a bit of trouble with a knackered fuel tap fitment but its all fixed, alas i have been off the road for the last week due to CBT running out, i prebooked about 3 weeks ago and have been waiting to re-take it, hopeful this saturday i will re-pass and be back on the road. i am dreading the road ride due to the weather here being so cold and the ol ticker acting up here and there to.

Winters been hell cant get on the scoot without feeling real cold even fully geared up in winter riding gear. so i have kind of been not riding at all. health wise hmmmmm i have to get other people to kickstart the scooter now i end up out of breath and not even able to get the thing kickstarted most days spent 15 mins not long ago trying to start it called over a young kid said jump on that and it started up right away made me feel kinda useless to being a bike owner but cant even kickstart my own machine. its fine when io been running for a while but just a day not running the motor the battery just fails turns ove rtwice then dead as a door nail , even fully charging and the battery just fails. so i gotta find a new battery.

9. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    NHS fines running about c£84.00 atm - slipped up claiming by 2 days & got stung :(.

10. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Started stripping the xtz750........................it owes me blood already!
    Nice to see you back TC
    MK, still got a few spams on the boards, any luck with admin?

11. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Must be on hols.:(.,
    deleting i will go daily atm it seems...
    Going into work this morning & probaly be like a ping pong ball in a closed room - touch from a supplier yesterday / X2 boxes of 420 piece's of white chocolate.:):).

12. CGC

CGC Active Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Liberty 50
    fixed the exhaust mounting on the scooter with my own shake proof, adjustable system. Very pleased with my invention.

13. Sam phantom

Sam phantom Active Member

We want to see it!?

14. CGC

CGC Active Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Liberty 50
  15. CGC

CGC Active Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Liberty 50
    taken at an awkward angle, its an M8 rod. with various nuts washers and nyloc nuts

16. CGC

CGC Active Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Liberty 50
    exhaust bolt 001.jpg
    bottom ones been on for 2 days and never budged, the top one got done today

17. CGC

CGC Active Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Liberty 50
    hope you get better, and get back on the road soon.

18. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    No CBT , i did not fail it , the company cancelled it due to snow and ice 7pm friday evening , saturday came and guess what NO snow and NO ice ... mail said ring back monday , so today bright and early i ring up ( remember i prebooked this cbt in start of febuary) and am offered the re-take CBT to 6th of april .

Very very salty with this company that will be a month without a cbt and down to them not putting fully paid customers first, its a re-take its not like im some fresh meat to the road :(

19. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

grumpy ol' sod...............;)

20. CGC

CGC Active Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Liberty 50
    shoved the scooter from centre of town to outskirts as I had no spark, just decided not to. tried different plugs, shaking a few wires, still nothing. tried kicking it (then tried to kickstart it lol) after shoving it for a mile
    !!!it starts!!! . will be checking wiring tomorrow and ordering a new cdi.

Stevep likes this.