the what have you done today thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by scootzmadness, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Sam phantom

Sam phantom Active Member

Any good?

2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Surprisingly good.
    But I sell them so of course I will say that...

Sam phantom likes this.
  3. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Job interview,pretty sure i winged it -
    hit 65 mph on the Sr125 on the way back from Barking,not bad for a 15 yr old 125
    semi?-rat bike approaching 40,000 miles.:).

4. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

5. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Got back from the Stafford Classic Bike show yesterday afternoon, to find the fridge freezer had decided to give up the ghost.
    Thank god I have a chest freezer as well.
    On the plus side, got a few pieces and made some new contacts, but some sellers really hike the prices at these shows. Shame on them.

6. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Been doing some work on a tgb atv.
    Bastard seat was an arse to take off...

7. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

IMG_20171016_170315.jpg
    For the record, take off the right side panel and you can open the latch with a slimjim or long screwdriver.

Stevep likes this.
  8. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Great working on quads innit.....................

9. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Getting a bit stretched at the moment.
    REALLY need to start on stripping the XTZ down, but also want to move the F50 on some more and get that finished, and want to start on the RS100 as well, because that is the project restoration for the Classic Bike Mag.
    And I start the new job next week....................
    Please god, I need more time.................

10. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    Been realy stressed due to constant bouts of flu / colds and the constant worry about upcomming medical appeal , its all been getting to me and making me feel crook as hell.

so much so i have stopped vlogging and am very rarely out on scooter any more , weathers just taking it out on me to ...
    went to bike shop other day got some new gloves so hopeful they will help a bit with the cold , seen the new-old tomtom vio for scooters, its expensive at £140 but could be worth my while after the court date ( i dont think its going to go my way ) so that means i can atleast get to places/interviews if i need to.

been trying to relax playing eve online but even thats stressful , scooters all fixed to got the speedo drive fitted and new cable added but it sits on the yard most of the time, in past two weeks i been out twice to shop and back , i just dont feel like doing anything and thats also been a downfall to me being here helping folks with problems. i hope once this medical shizzle has passed i'll snap outta being so low and be my old self again .

Yep im still alive and kicking some what just though i should pop my head in say hi and update you all somewhat

11. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Loads of that bug going round.
    Damn thing sat on my chest for near two weeks.
    Thought it'd clear up after a couple of days, but loads of people have the same thing, two days of feeling shitty, then 2 weeks of coughing up crap.

12. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Finished the quad. Nice little job that was, got paid, bought beer. Its my birthday, im allowed to.
    Took the custom for a short blast, wheelies off the power in second.... stupid fun.

13. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Delivered my first custom painted cub yesterday.
    Customer was well pleased.
    Having cakes today.

Stevep likes this.
  14. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Discovered yesterday I don't need new discs and pads on the front of the Jag; it's a bloody tyre that's gone cattywampus. Got a flat in a small section of the edge that gives the same symptoms as a warped disc.
    I'll call it a small bonus as I can buy the tyres at less than I can change the discs and pads, but I still need to replace the rear discs and pads though. The drivers side rear disc has a noticeable wear line in it that I don't like.

That sorted I went back to working on Biff the Ageing Boff...................it's getting closer to being started;)

15. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    £9.00 worth of petrol in the Sr this morning....
    Card was declined as a check i'd put in to open a new account had'nt cleared -
    Never been so embarassed.!.

16. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Wait til it happens when you are paying for everybody's hotel in FRANCE!
    That happened to me earlier this year, no problem on my part, was the hotels terminal going wonky.
    But still so embarrassing...................

17. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    This is just too f☆☆☆☆☆g excellent.!! -
    about to dive into a plate of fryed chicken & received an e-mail saying my carb. kits back in stock....whooopeee.:):).

Stevep likes this.
  18. Sam phantom

Sam phantom Active Member

1EFFD0EC-A9B9-4058-938C-E23B7AA2B115.jpeg Cleaned aluminium casing,repainted belt cover,and reshaped and painted rear mudguard

19. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Might be moving to utah...

20. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    Its D day for the medical court today and i have a bloody slow airleak in the rear. three days ago i pumped it upto 34psi as stated, went to teh garage to check tire pressures and its down to 22psi ....... really dont need to be paying out for new rubber this soon its possible i am going to be without money if luck aint on my side and lets be fair this past two years i have had nothing but back luck

bike ride out on saturday but i may cancel due to life stuff and not feeling well overall with stress , dont want to ride today but am forced to so i can get to this court thing and put across my problems in my own voice not some pen pushing monkeys ideals