the what have you done today thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by scootzmadness, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Could'nt wait,grabbed it.!.;).

2. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Don't be making decisions or taking chances-
    you're body's gonna regretting laters.;).

3. torpedo01

torpedo01 Active Member

Rides:
    Pedal Bike M8
    I took the day off today, we cleared out my brothers old room, put everything he owns apart from his bed and his computer into the van and took it over to his new place. He wont have any internet for a while so you will all have a break from him. Lucky sod has his little garage to store bikes in now aswell as a nice looking flat, gated car park and everything. starting to paint my new room tonight :D

scootzmadness (my arsehole brother) will be gone in 2 more days ! :D

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  4. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    He'll be signing autograph's ,in no time.:D .

5. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    had nothing to do so took a ride down to work, drove the transit to wilko, bought a shit ton of hammerite. drove back to work. got my spec lift painted, painted the wheels, scrubbed the whole inside of the cab and put some nice new seat covers on + put a new business card holder onto the dash. changed my speakers in the doors because we cant be having crappy audio now. while the wheels were off I changed the arch liners for some pattern ones. sprayed the whole truck with road traffic film remover, rinsed, shampood, rinsed and polished. she looking all pretty now. nice and clean. need to sort some sort of covers out for the dollys though. doing my head in being exposed.

6. Merlin

Merlin Old School Biker

Rides:
    2007 TKR WRC 50
    The one for the Trekker 100 should fit. That's the one I am fitting to my TKR 2.

7. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    ive bought a cheap "waterproof" helmet camera with a screen this time so I can get camera angle right + a voice recorder so that I can do proper videos/vlogs when I can be bothered. some videos coming for you lot soon :)

8. Merlin

Merlin Old School Biker

Rides:
    2007 TKR WRC 50
    Does it come with 'Auto-Bleep', to censor out the more Anglo-Saxon phrases?

Stevep likes this.
  9. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    why would I want to do that? people don't like my videos they can fuck off and watch someone elses. I will try to be calm and not swear......much.. try

10. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

You live in a posh area now, it anit Walsall, try to acclimatise yourself with the local lingo, i.e. oh dear, that was silly, very sorry to have gotton in your way sir, no please; after you, that sort of thing;)

11. Merlin

Merlin Old School Biker

Rides:
    2007 TKR WRC 50
    @ Scootz

Has one moved to Solihull, where one gets out of the bath to fart?

ginge and Mark Emerson Trentham like this.
  12. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    you can take the lad outta Walsall, but you cant take Walsall outta the lad.

you can fuck off if you think im kissing anyones arse around ere, im gonna make it known im a arsehole and that theres consequences if you fuck with me. starting with removing my dickhead neighbours wheels and watching them figure out how to get them back onto a car that's sitting right on the ground.

get out the bath to fart? fuck off.
    jeeezus. just cos I live round ere now don't mean im going to acclimatise to the snobbery. fuck me. I miss Walsall already.

13. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Oh well, there goes the area:p

14. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    fuck me, its so different its unreal. people see me walking around in work boots, tatty jeans + covered in oil and grime with a big reflective jacket saying recovery on the back and assume im a traveller trying to nick their car for scrap. I went in to get a pint of milk yesterday and they refused to serve me. put the £1 coin on the counter and walked out with my milk. all a bunch of stuck up snobs around here. theyre gonna learn a hell of a lot from me.
    been pulled over 6 times already, young lad, on a motorbike/in a tow truck late at night. naturally I must be up to something.
    don't think the neighbours like the car I bought back today either. nice little 1.6 Picasso bought for £250. must not be upto their standards as apparently the old boy next door has already been asked if its abandoned, cheeky bastards. theyll love me when I swap it for a corsa with a baked bean can exhaust :D

15. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    I think your video's,ones that i've seen...have been entertaining/fair brilliant,don't you dare change,EVER...:D.

16. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    WHAT????,an miss the rubber duckie,struggle for it's very existence.against rough seas.:).

17. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    After having it off,then replacing it with a much more & durable lasting model-
    the V/C is now safely escounced in yard,oiled up,petroled,cleaned-
    ready for my last week at college E17 way,
    life frankly could'nt get better.:).

18. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Just found out that i won the auction for a 4 x 3 trailer.:D
    Got it for £30.
    Most surprised as 1: expected to be outbid 2: Forgot about the auction
    I'll pick it up about lunchtime hopefully, then plan the conversion to a two bike trailer.
    Would like to make it collapse-able for easier storage, we shall see.

scootzmadness likes this.
  19. bogey

bogey Active Member

Great eBay story.

scootzmadness likes this.
  20. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    im considering buying a canoe. yano. just incase the end of the world happens and Solihull floods. cant swim and have no intentions learning.. currently at £45.. we will see..