The Rant Topic.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tErr0, Oct 10, 2008.

1. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    Might have to look into that me thinks :bird:

2. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    And it's not like its a fucking pack of peanuts is it ?!

:emb:

3. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    yeah u lot learning about depo jab :cool:

4. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    james you sound like a pregnant girl moaning about chocolate ;) :w00t:

5. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    my fuckin hand

6. alex_1966

alex_1966 New Member

just use lefty , with a bit of practice youll be able to stroke the salami perfectley :pimp:

7. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    loooool :w00t:

8. jacksp

jacksp New Member

when im comin up to traffic lights and stuff ;)

9. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

:wallbash: :rant: :confused:cratch: :wallbash: POLICE

F*ck sake i hate em :notme:

10. GRIMEZ

GRIMEZ New Member

PEOPLE NOT ANSWERING PM'S!!!!!!! :wtf:

11. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    i hate when u spend the weekend at someones flat. get drunk go out get drunk.

then see your bike going down the road to realise you gave him the keys as your too pissed

oh yer the rant. the bastard used all my petrol :w00t:

12. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    not being able to get music from my ipod into my library on itunes (new comp) :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :tdwn: :tdwn: :tdwn: :tdwn: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :bike: :bike: :bike: :eh: :eh: :confused:ick: :confused:ick: :confused:cratch: :confused:cratch: :pale: :pale: :banana: :ciggy: :ciggy: :partey:

13. Vesta

Vesta New Member

Everytime i take the memory card out my phone it resets everything like theme, wallpaper ringtones etc takes the piss!

14. connor

connor Active Member

College F**king teachers that you correct they dont like you cause they think your dumb but you still tell how to do the work correct :rtfm: thensuspend you cause they accuse you of something that wernt you an expect you not to get pissed off an tell them to shut up!

15. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    people who say 'brap' weather theyre joking or not, they still sound like complete wankers regardless....

16. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Scousers

17. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    Right,
    knowing that your mums fucking you over hardcore with your insurance claim sayign shit like you wont get the money for the bike until the same time as your personal injury claim money ( fuck knows when.....could be years) and she thinks im fuckign stupid like i dont udnerstand how insurance claims work. she started the claim while i was in hospital because she knows i wnt be able to carry on from where she left off :rtfm: knowing that she put down her bank details for where the money will be payed into and not telling me. being pretty convicned the moneys gone in already and shes booking a holiday to australia to see my sister who since leaving and not being around has become gods gift to earth and my mums little bitch freind....everytime my mum has something to bitch about mainly me and my gf...she calls up my sister knowing full well she can rant off forever and also knowing i dont have any contact with my sister so theres only one side to the story....the way my mum likes it. her way or the highway. the fact my mum drinks too much. the fact she hates my gf. she fact that ive got no money....and i mean...no money....no job ( cant work ) no ema (cant go to college) mum telling me im sorry but im not giving you any of YOUR money for another bike..... :confused:arc: ... the fact that my mums saying i cant have another bike.....the fact she says the next time ill have a bike will be when i move out....the fact that she knows i cant move out. cuz i have no where to go.

the fact that i been watching videos and looking at pictures non stop of runner 125/172 for the last week and i so desperately want one. but cant...because i have no money...and stupid bitch of a mum wont let me....

the fact im still in contant excrutiating pain coming up to 6 weeks after my accident. 2 weeks after my op.

the fact my knee looks like a watermelon....the fact my right eye is now a tad lazy and is contantly blurry after my accident...the fact my head termours when i try to keep it still after my accident...the fact that when i look at the pub menu after my accident i need to put a peice of paper above and below each option to read it properly as i cant read small writing on a big page full of writing unless im up close. (just cant fucking focus on one thing....fucking annoying.) the fact its 5 to 7 in the morning and im sitting here ranting off wathcing topcat.

fuck this shit...i got a key to my dads...im gona drag my matress 20 miles up the m1 tomoro to his house. weather him or his gold digger gf like it or not.

18. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Bloody hell that's a hard one to follow i'll give it a go though...

So yeah virgin media are now capping me all the time. Fucking wankers. I can't even download at a quarter of my speed at ANY FUCKING TIME. Now this as a start probably doesn't really mean much to anyone but when i could have... ermm.. downloaded? a errr... backup thing errr that i own already?... which happens to be GOW2... 3 FUCKING HOURS AGO.

I WANT TO FUCKING PLAY GOW2 YOU WANKER VIRGIN CUNTS (and no i don't mean saint johny).

ps. This is all lies i haven't downloaded a thing in my life apart from youtube vids. Please don't arrest me.

19. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    sitting here thinking hmm i cant be sitting inn alday...fuck it ill go build that shitty runner 70 ive got in the garden :D ....no. MINT malossi sport 70 kit cylinder, piston everything....thrown out by my mum while i was in hospital.....fuck it..ill strip the bike and se;; it for parts on scootershack...goes for his toolbox...whoppsies mums thrown that out aswell...im fucking fuming.

20. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Don't wanna sound horrible/mean/disrespectful.... but your mum sounds like bit of a cunt.

Take her to court for your money back + compensation money for that. :D