The Rant Topic.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tErr0, Oct 10, 2008.

1. torpedo01

torpedo01 Active Member

Rides:
    Pedal Bike M8
    oh no I know I was just apologising for it anyway because I know it probably pisses a few people off

2. sean178

sean178 Active Member

There is an obvious reply to that one ....
    You shouldn't feel like you after apologise !!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

torpedo01 likes this.
  3. torpedo01

torpedo01 Active Member

Rides:
    Pedal Bike M8
    You sir shall recieve a slice of the cake MrsT is baking for @scubabiker for that reply

sean178 likes this.
  4. gilburton

gilburton Active Member

What is it with modern scooters that getting the panels to fit after just removing a few screws can be a nightmare. You find yourself trying to line up 3 panels in a different plane to get the holes to line up.
    An easy job can take some time.

scubabiker, sean178 and torpedo01 like this.
  5. torpedo01

torpedo01 Active Member

Rides:
    Pedal Bike M8
    @scootzmadness has just posted this rant on facebook so seeing as he has issues getting logged in I thought id post it for some of you to have a good giggle at

Nothing is going right tonight. BMW broke down. Got a lift home, got the van and the car trailer. Went back to the BMW. BMW had a parking ticket for being in the local government's car park even though id gone in and explained the situation and was told it was fine. Loading the BMW up on the trailer, The winch dies and the police show up. Police question me and search both the van and the BMW. Then tell me I have ten minutes to push a BMW 745i onto a trailer by myself or they'll have both the van and the car towed. disconnected the trailer, chocked the wheels, dragged the BMW onto the trailer with the van, reconnect up and start to leave. Van goes into Limp mode. Misfire cylinder two and four. Somehow get it home. Five minutes later missus calls me "i've locked myself out of my car" so now i've got to ride 75 miles to go and open the car for her. Somebody please do me a huge favour and shoot me directly in the skull with a double barrel shotgun!

scubabiker likes this.
  6. torpedo01

torpedo01 Active Member

Rides:
    Pedal Bike M8
    Because everybody loves a @scootzmadness rant heres another one of his facebook rants -

7. torpedo01

torpedo01 Active Member

Rides:
    Pedal Bike M8
    people who never have anything nice to say specifically that twat who insists on posting irrelevant bullshit on this forum
    people who have no fucking clue what they are talking about yet insist on trying to have their say
    people who have clearly had zero fucking education and cant form a sentence

or to make that shorter

ACCY!!!!!! :mad:

scubabiker likes this.
  8. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110,NE50MFF,SCV.
    Is it me,or are we sponsering knobhead bureaucratic money making ownership of programs on telly nowadays -
    1st it's TopGear.......the ensemble being removed because some dick pissed off one of it's notable stars,but now down to new money grabbing w*****s - the most entertaining mechanic with a sorted straight forward skill set is buggering off on principle.cause he realises the new set up for the show is looking after a bank balance.i.e.Wheeler Dealers

9. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    When older folk think they know the lot and try to tell you that a two stroke has valves in the cylinder.
    just had a 30 min argument with my old man with him insisting the sym jet has exhaust and intake valves. even images of a two stroke cylinder and he still swears blind there are valves in it .

ARGGGGGGH really maybe in your old 1940 bikes yeah dad but we are talking upto date twostrokes not some old rag and bone shaker you used to ride when you were a kid like 50+ years ago .

cant blooming wait to tear of this jug give it to him and tell him to show me where the valve seats are the valve rods and the valves themselves lol !!!

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  10. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110,NE50MFF,SCV.
    I remember when i was younger (1956) had 1 of them (1992 2 stroke) -
    Dude,some people go senile earlier than others.;).

11. Tamiyacowboy

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    When your mowing the lawn and work out your lawnmower has a bigger capacity than your scooter.

when your mowing your lawn and you know its sounds 100% more sweeter than your tuned scooter exhaust .

its then you wonder why are you not just getting the lawnmower MOT'd Taxed and Vosa'd

12. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110,NE50MFF,SCV.
    Poll tax.....
    We know who you are............
    there will be a lorry load of dog/cow shit on your doorstep 1 day.;).

13. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110,NE50MFF,SCV.
    Is there a conspiracy against riders,placing so many manhole covers and utilities - so near apex's.?.;).

14. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

You wanna try it on a 311kg tourer.
    Them things really make your arse twitch on a heavy bike.
    I'm dreading if I ever drop the GTR, the mirrors are like £200 a pair:eek:

15. Tamiyacowboy

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    When they mark a little yellow box line round HUGE freaking holes in the road and expect you to see them from like half a mile away ..... theres one bloody bad hole right on the inside lane past my local asda down to mcdonalds , everytime your forced to swing wild to get past it, its slap bang where you would ride defensively

16. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Ride defensively????
    Whats that then?
    Never heard of that technique.........................

17. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110,NE50MFF,SCV.
    Got the new tyre(ish) & wheel on the Sr - looking forward to a better ride into work tom.:).

18. gilburton

gilburton Active Member

The yellow box / circle isn't for you it's for the repair guys so that they know which one has been inspected and marked for repair.
    At least you know where it is lol

19. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110,NE50MFF,SCV.
    I was brought up with Road Tax pays for the roads -
    When did that go out of the equation.?.

20. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110,NE50MFF,SCV.
    Lips flap,not twitch....lips flaaaap.:).

Stevep likes this.