The Praise Topic.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tErr0, Oct 20, 2008.

1. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    MASSIVE THANKYOU to my vet who came out at 11:30PM to help my collieXspringer bitch give birth to her last pup and did it for nothing ! dedication to the job !
    shes now had four healthy pups, none have died so far, this is her first litter so shes done really well :)
    20140314_235651.jpg
    yes theyre old bed sheets, yes im going to burn the sheets. all pups doing well so far :)
    originally thought they were my akitaXshephards pups but theyre clearly not. not sure what they are as of yet but ive got suspisions she was pregnant when we was given her. think they may be staff or pit crosses/similar breed.

EDIT :- vet still here at 12:43am ! shes just had pup no5 :)

Rockin'EZ and scubabiker like this.
  2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

We are going to let our dog have a litter this year, but we are unsure what to mix her with

3. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    well vet was with us until 4:30am we have paid her for her time even though she didnt want it. we thought no5 would be the absolute last one but guess what she had another. that made 6. then strangely number 7 popped out straight after number 6. they usually have 30-40 mins break inbetween each pup and she did for the first 5 but no7 came out straight after 6. all pups are alive which is unusual, usually one or two unfortunately go straight away or through the night but all are feeding well etc. weve got a wager on what they actually are. i think theyre collieXspringerXstaff or pit but my brother reckons theyre from the previous owners staffXboxer male. but i cant see boxer in them yet.. i think were going to let her have one more litter after this one (be a year before we do) then well have her done. our akitaXshephard is booked in to have his balls chopped because its not clever having him around two bitches (one is done just the collie cross isnt obviously) and i dont think i want him siring any pups. all of the pups have been reserved by close family and friends already but ive named 4 of them. mallosi, polini, suzuki and nitro lol

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  4. ginge

ginge Active Member

[​IMG] whoever did this :)

scubabiker and Merlin like this.
  5. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    to the polish guy off gumtree who happened to know my ex and dislike her very much. BIG thankyou for giving me the cdi/coil/HTlead/spark plug cap off your old aprillia.

(offered to pay what he wanted but he refused to let me pay)

ginge likes this.
  6. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Picking my new 12 string up tomorrow

7. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

My new 12 string

8. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    to the bloke at enterprise-rent-a-car in the walsall branch. cheers.
    took the insignia back today after it having electrical problems with the gearbox/shifter and it not wanting to go into neutral or park. after a bit of back and forth with the new guy about who was to blame, i got fed up and asked for somebody else, got the much nicer bloke who said its a common problem and not to worry + hed sort me out with a different car of similar spec. well guess whos got a nissan pathfinder. not a bad motor.
    could of just took the car back and shook me off/accused me of breaking it but nope. good service from a top bloke.

scubabiker likes this.
  9. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Thanks to Paul at AJ Sutton, who got me a part number for a runner 110cm speedo cable that been screwing about

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  10. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

this one time when my sis was back in the uk, she rented a skoda or something, but turned up late and they had given hers to another customer, so they were like "we will get you a bit of an upgrade as we actually double booked it" so they came round in this awesome gangster blacked out mercedes, that was awesome, we drove to wales, and was doing like 140 on the motorway as my sister forgot about speedlimits (she lives in egypt)

11. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    this pathfinder is a fucking beast, dont usually like the high up position unless im in a van but i like it in this car, accelerates like mad too, automatic gearbox but flys. not took it on motorway yet but ill be taking it to snowdonia this weekend, taking my brother up there so he can hit some mountain bike trails that hes never ridden before. boot is mahoosive. ive put 3 full built up mountain bikes in the back aswell as a big sports holdall and not had to take wheels off the bikes. taking it to the local mtb tracks now. cant take it off road but its fun to drive.

12. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110,NE50MFF,SCV.
    My agency H**** Recruitment,getting me a full-time job,closer to home-
    that I could comfortably walk too in the early hours of the morning or late nights,with banging wages ++++ the bonus of being able to ride to work,for pleasure.......
    Any idea what's going in in my head at the moment.;),
    If my bike broke down,could just park it up and take a little stroll-
    Life is rosy at the 'mo. :D .

Stevep and hairyjim like this.
  13. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

testing out some indians and victorys tomorrow, should be fun,then on sunday its a spring meeting in bergen sentrum, and then may 1st is another spring meet with the local bike club

14. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    would love to praise my brother for being such a good little bastard at school.
    went to parents evening instead of his dad and my mum.. good job i did too..
    would also like to praise the teachers for somehow not strangling the little shit... :)

ginge and Mark Emerson Trentham like this.
  15. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

praise the amazing hot weather we are having here +20 odd degrees

16. ginge

ginge Active Member

Praise to my dentist shes been really good to me when ive been in pain after having stitches out shes gone above and beyond to help me out just wish they could of done it all in one sitting was only meant to take 40mins to an hour to do it all but four hours later and ive gotta go back

17. ginge

ginge Active Member

Praise to the kind person that offered to help the girl on the 2 stroke when it wouldn't run properly
    Oh yeah that was me

18. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    should of left her.
    your taken.
    dickhead.
    no wonder your misses used to like me so much ;)

ginge likes this.
  19. ginge

ginge Active Member

How's miss fart alot haha

Stevep likes this.
  20. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    shes well actually. stopped letting her order steak and chips and a pint at the pub and the gas has gone away :)

ginge likes this.