the new rs

Discussion in 'Bike Chat' started by Jamie, Aug 9, 2007.

1. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

lmfao :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: i think you should get a camera on bike sorted. sounds like you do some crazy stuff and a little bit of bad luck too lol

2. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    i remember once overttaking this old astra on a main road, the woman was propa fat, next thing i know the son in the back seat has thrown a fucking cheeseburger at me :w00t:

3. ROSSRS

ROSSRS New Member

haha, if she was proper fat i'm sure her son woulda got a right bolloking for throwin burgers away so no worries mate :D amount of times i've nearly come of with fucking screen wash in my eyes from cars, tempted to fit a wash nozzle on the back of the scooter, fill it with sour milk or cat piss. tossers :p

4. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    or if theyve got a convertible,, drive along side them, whip your cock out and piss on em :w00t:

5. ROSSRS

ROSSRS New Member

;) with my cock i could poke em in the eye hahaha.

6. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

:msn1:

:w00t: i hate that with screen wash i always get it. i swear they do it on purpose.

7. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    with mine i could get a blow job off the wife in the passenger seat ;)

8. ROSSRS

ROSSRS New Member

mine would get caught up in the wheels of the car behind mate :p think that screen wash is full of tobasco sauce or fucking pepper spray, burns!!! need something to get them back with, ideas?

9. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    shit in a bucket for a week and mix it up with water,,,take it in between your legs or arms on the bike,, and give them a new interior design :D

10. ROSSRS

ROSSRS New Member

hahaha, think that would be worth it just to see peoples faces as i go past them with a bucket of shit on the scooter, like i've some proper anal issues :D

11. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    wit some of the wank stain drivers our their today i think most of them are quite keen on their own anal issues, like having their head so far up it :w00t:

12. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    if they have their window down, you can nick the keys

it takes some practice but it CAN be done, i've done it to mates before when driving round town. just nick the keys at the lights and ride off.

13. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    now that would be cool :cool: (*goes and starts practicing*)

14. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

i did it too my mate on another bike while we were doin bout 40 just turned it off though lol :w00t:

15. ROSSRS

ROSSRS New Member

my mate did it to me at massive junction when we picked up rs125 from london, aaarse wipe, he gave them back. thats when i hit him. fuckin starter motor didnt work so had to bump it in rush hour london box junction. grrrr

16. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

ooohhh that one was abit harsh lol. i wudent do it to anyone if i knew their bike didnt start. bet you felt a right twat lol.

17. ROSSRS

ROSSRS New Member

felt more of a twat when it didnt start and i pretty much ran across the whole main junction. tossers beeping n that. i want to cry now i think back :( rs125 starters are made of cheese

18. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

they not have a kick ?

19. ROSSRS

ROSSRS New Member

no, my mate got one tho :rofl: 250 got one. rs125sp too

20. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

the mx125 has one too :D