TESTs

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by laydeez_man172, Nov 27, 2006.

1. laydeez_man172

laydeez_man172 New Member

i KNOW this question must have been asked SEVERAL times but if i do a CAR theory test could i use that to go for my full automatic bike liscense? or do i have to do a bike AND car theory to do the pratical for both?

im going to do a car theory and pratical but my CBT liscense runs out next year and i wanna go for a full liscense to carry pillions (my NEW girlfriend :emb:) and get rid of L plates and put a sexy sticker on the front panel :w00t:

2. jacksp

jacksp New Member

yer you need to do a theory for both bike and car....

but if you pass your car theory and practical test, you can still ride a 50 without l plates on your car license :)

3. laydeez_man172

what about a 172? :nerd:

4. jacksp

jacksp New Member

no.

only allowed to ride a 50cc without L plates on a car license....

for a 172 LEGIT LOL ! you will need to do your bike theory and test, to ride without L plates....

unless you do another cbt,(as you sed yours is running out soon) and insure your 125 *cough*172*cough* :w00t:

but with L plates :msn1:

5. *James*

*James* New Member

i hope that cough isnt catching, you should really see a doctor about that ya'know :D

6. jacksp

jacksp New Member

iv got some "lockets" :)

7. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster

not true, this law only applys if you passed befor april 1st 2001 sorry boys

8. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

Heheh! I started riding in the days when you could buy a provisional licence at the Post Office over the counter, and ride ride ride forever on L plates any bike up to 250cc.

I got my full licence in 1980. No separate theory test and no Examiner following you on a bike! I never had lessons and the test was only ?25 or something silly! :D

9. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    u want some salt to rub in those wounds while your at it?

10. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

Thats nothing! When My Dad passed his car test, he was automatically entitled to a Full Bike Licence!

11. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    well, my grandad just sent off for his licence.. no test atall :bird: LOL

12. laydeez_man172

right the PURPOSE of me going for a full liscense is to get rid of those L plates! and carry a pillion! plus i dont wanna constantl renew my liscense! i wanna go for a full bike and car liscense cos like i said im gonna have a FAST ped and a car.

My "new girlfriend" has a car so if i get a full motorcyle liscense and stay with the bike while learning how to drive etc then she can have me as a pillion in her car and ill have her on the back of my bike :bird: plus it makes sense i mean WHY not even if i do leave the scooter scene ill come back cos i know when my boy is 16 im gonna tune his ped and wheelie next to him show him the ways you know :D :ped:

13. jacksp

jacksp New Member

LOL ha ha :w00t: