Swedish Malossi R SR70

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by Sthlm, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Sthlm

Sthlm New Member

Oh lol. Well it's way to much :wtf: But the enginge around 1500? and then the look would be about 2000? But I've spend more time then money, because alot of stuff on it isnt things you buy for it, its things i've done by myself

2. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125

And that is why the european scooter scene is sooo much better looking than the british, we just bolt on bits usually.

3. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    it runs deeper, these people arnt lucky or rich, most of the euro's work 2 or even 3 jobs to pay for there pride and joy. just a case of people pushing the benchmark up and others following suite, we as a nation get bored of scooters when cars become avalable so for the most part british scoots are pritty tame.

plus the fact as soon as your scoot looks half decent some bastard wants/trys to take it so again people dont bother. if you like it do one yourselfes, its only hard work and money LOOL

4. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    btw, i was gonna try one of those rms cranks as they are cheap but didnt think they would be up to much, whats the avarage life on one at say 18bhp? also is the variator nut oversized like the evo crank? is this the first one youve used and whats the max rpm youve had out of the engine?

5. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

Colour is crazy!

Real nice :)

Tidy scoot mate