stupid time of night

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MiNoR cOnFuSiOn, Nov 29, 2006.

1. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    right.. rules of this post are you can only reply if its past 4am and befor 630.... im awake still, got people still on msn (no life obv) and i cant sleep even tho ive killed a bottl;e of whisky...

you all konw the rules and any other post will be deleted so ill read yours tomorrow mornin :D

:w00t:

yes i know this post is pointless but im bored shitless and thought id subject you all to the horible feeling that is insomnia

2. bEN

bEN Active Member

Rides:
    Ducati 848
    well i managed it, messing with the bike for a couple of hours and ready for bed :cool:

3. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    Damn you, beat me to it. grr. lol

off to work now!!

4. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    thought id wait for a few more of you to post in here first but looks like you all get to sleep just fine (bastards) well its a stupid time of the night and im still not tired, looks like im gonna be up another day with no sleep im overly sick of this now.. fucking insomnia

5. bEN

bEN Active Member

Rides:
    Ducati 848
    ohhh i did it again :drool:

actually i've just been wheelying around an industrial estate for 2 hours :w00t:

6. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    not quite that time of night but im sure ill be posting then anyway, im pissed as a fart and in dire need of some form of sleep altho i know it aint gonna happen... ah well my VERRY loud headphones can keep me company tongith as i see the lot of you have falen asleep already.

oh btw having a job doesent exactially make you sleep now does it..........

7. bEN

bEN Active Member

Rides:
    Ducati 848
    I'm still here :w00t:

cup of coffee, sorted!

8. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    still a fucking wake..... i hope the lot of you never experience insomnia (and south london council estates of course)

9. bEN

bEN Active Member

Rides:
    Ducati 848
    4am oh i am just the fucking king at this :cool: :bird:

10. neosman

neosman Member

no sweat :bird:

11. tweak

tweak Member

made it :punk:

12. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

Heheh! He's asleep now so I can sneak a post on here!

at7.33AM!

13. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    oh well just got in from being out with mates, got to be at work at 5.30 and have a meet lined up as well.

do you think im mad. oh yer im out tomorrow night as well

ben the sado is online too so its not just me.

sleep tight :pimp:

14. *James*

*James* New Member

:D :D My first post in this section lool.... Lee your gonna be fucked mate, is there actually any point going to sleep?? lol. I'm probably gonna try to go to bed soon, otherwise ill be sleeping all day...... I'm surprised that minor isn't on at this time. i swear that mans like a bat. :w00t:

15. bEN

bEN Active Member

Rides:
    Ducati 848

You sure? i was out untill 8pm to about 3pm maybe i left ss on or something :wtf:

16. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

hi if anyones on i woke up at 3 and cant get back to sleep i might go and open one of ma pressies hopefully no one will notice

17. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

Hi it's 6.08 and I've finally squeezed a legal post on here! I got woken by some big fat c*unt in a red suit p*issing against my garden fence. Told him to f off. There ennarf some weirdos about.

18. laydeez_man172

laydeez_man172 New Member

Well here i am at 3:06 AM posting on here with nothing better to do then obviously! i shoulda done this yesterday!!!!! but ive got work tomorrow and wanna go in early do my 8hours then fuck off back home! Chromatic was meant to be doing this as well but spose he turnt a bit gay you know :D

anywhooos ive stripped my typh into pieces just gonna get minor to try come down long time NO SPEAK how are you? :confused:hock: hope your cool bruv i aint been online as much due to me doing LOTTTTSSS of overtime i hope everyone is cool and i hope you all buy something nice in the January sales now im gonna have to tell these girls on msn to fuck off cos they keeping me up all night! just gonna go make a nice hot choco (brushed teeth already) and ooo take a quick Jizz while im downstairs then its off to bed :D Night Night xx :D

19. tweak

tweak Member

:beer: :banana: :beer:

Crazy thing is I'm up again in 4 hours time

20. morgan

morgan New Member

3:47 i really can't be arsed to watch friday night with jonathon roos anymore, i'm going to bed :bird: