Stage 6 19mm carb..?

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by DangerousDave, Apr 30, 2007.

1. DangerousDave

DangerousDave New Member

ok just bought a stage 6 19mm carb for a slider and was wondering what nipple was what? I know the petrol is the biggest one but what one is the vaccum and what one is the oil? and theres 2 nipples at the top are these overflows?
    cheers in advance
    dave

2. Major Rel14b1lty

Major Rel14b1lty New Member

use the search mate i asked same questions a while back in tuning center, scroll down to the one about the 21 mill will basically be the same theres pics in there aswell

3. liamspeedy

liamspeedy New Member

yer i have this carb aswell and dont kno which one is which i have read the other post on it but i still dont kno which one is which can any one mke it clear with the picture off the other post, many thanks.

4. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

(bronze nipples)- biggest- petrol
    - medium- vacuum
    - smallest- oil

(silver nipples) - overflows (2 of them)

thats how it was on mine

5. liamspeedy

liamspeedy New Member

yer thats what i thought but on the carb the smallest nipple (oil) is tiny my oil pipe is to big for that nipple and the vacum the vacum nipple is to big for the vacum pipe. what ya recon?

6. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

yea same with mine, i had to put a small rubber grommit on the nipple then put the oil/vacuum pipe on the grommit if you get me? usually there supplied with grommits to block off any nipples that arent needed, just cut the top off those and use them to make the nipple wider ;)

7. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

thats how it is on mine as it is your old carb