Speedfight 2 project :)

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by SF RIDER, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Scooter-Noob

Scooter-Noob God among idiots

Rides:
    AEROX in box's :-D
    What veriator?

did you have your speedo set in a climate controlled room on a rolling road, and do you also cheack your tyer PSI's before ever ride to match the air temp and air perisher on the given day.

NO!!???? then like ALL speedo's your also lie's some days it may be over and some day it may be under but most are made to be over so you dont get a speeding ticket and blame the maker of the speedo.

2. rems

rems 2000 pac man zip

Fair enough lol im running malossi variator

3. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    lol :p

with the malossi variator(one of the best) you should have no problem getting the full power out of your 70cc kit. what size carb do you have, on my ludix i had the stock 17.5 for a long time and when i went to a 21mm i could not keep the front end down.

the carb makes a big difference.
    also when exhaust do you have. i found the TT to be the best for low power. my ZX, yasuni R all had the bike feeling weaker

4. rems

rems 2000 pac man zip

I have fitted 17.5 dellorto instead of 12mm gurtner

and i have yasuni z but going to be getting yasuni r soon and malossi gear up kit end of month

5. SF RIDER

SF RIDER Member

Rides:
    The Bus Atm :(
    If your going to get a new belt I heard the motoforce kevlar belt is the only belt that is close to the true size of the original belt on a Peugeot. Its only 1mm shorter whereas the malossi x belts are 10mm shorter, belt will not ride out to the edge as much as it should do.

6. SF RIDER

SF RIDER Member

Rides:
    A random thing has happened to my reg :confused: every time I applied for insurance and put in my reg, it comes up as a speed fight 3 o_O. Even when I put speed fight 2 as make and model, when I brought it, I had to ring them up to change it because my policy details come up speedy 3 !!! I know I changed almost everything to new parts but damn I didn't know my speedy evolved to a speedy 3 :p

7. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    HPI it and/or ring DVLA.

it may be ringed.

8. SF RIDER

SF RIDER Member

Rides:
    Checked it when I first got it, all clear plus I have the v5 in my name and address for like the last 3 years. I think the insurance companies have a fault in there system tbf.

9. SF RIDER

SF RIDER Member

Rides:
    Also I may have worded it a bit wrong, when I said 'I brought it' I was on about my insurance policy not the actual speedy.

10. rems

rems 2000 pac man zip

i got a stage6 belt

11. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    should really have gone with a 21mm, it just better all round, and cost's the same when new as a 17.5

12. rems

rems 2000 pac man zip

I got 17.5 for free as can off my zip that in building which will have 19mm or 21mm carb