Speedfight 2 307 WRC

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by Jordanc611, May 8, 2017.

1. Jordanc611

Jordanc611 New Member

I have a speedfight 2 55 plate (electric oil pump one), im not light at about 18 stone, what do you all recommend for the best acceleration and mph?

2. Ryanthespeedshiteowner

Ryanthespeedshiteowner New Member

have you fully derestricted the bike eg exhaust, veriator etc

3. Jordanc611

Jordanc611 New Member

Yep all done

4. Ryanthespeedshiteowner

rollers:best way to start off is get about 8g rollers and drill out the middle little bits at a time and weigh them pop them back in your bike repeat until you have a solid accelaration and good top end then weigh the rollers and order some closes to that weight.

for your weight i would maybe go 4-5 g on rollers and 10% on torque spring rough estimate.

if you have a racing pipe i would also up jet to a 62 jet my speedfight 2 50cc with a 62 jet and 4g rollers will do 55mph every where drops down to about 50mph uphill.

hope i have helped :p

5. Jordanc611

Jordanc611 New Member

I have 5g rollers, not sure about upjet yet and i do have a tecnigas race pipe, whats the torque spring want to be? Soft medium or hard?

6. Ryanthespeedshiteowner

7. Merlin

Merlin Old School Biker

Rides:
    2007 TKR WRC 50
    Upjetting depends on the carb (Gurtner or Dellorto). The Gurtner PA360 and PA370 will need a 76 to 80 main jet, the Dellorto PVHA 17.5 will need an 88 main jet. Having tried two types of exhaust, I'd go 76 for a Technigas pipe and 80 for a Yasuni pipe if your carb is a Gurtner.

@ Jordan611

What carb is on your scooter that you have fitted a 62 main jet to, as that makes no sense when you compare the standard jet sizes (72 for the Gurtner and 83 for the Dellorto). Are you sure it's a 62 jet?

By the way, My Speedtrek (the bike in my avatar) started it's life as a 307 Rally Victories Edition - it looks totally different now.
    http://www.scootershack.co.uk/threads/project-speedtrek.36421/