Speedfight 172

Discussion in 'Videos' started by apex, Sep 11, 2007.

1. apex

apex New Member

Yea still registered as a 50, iv been trying to look into what exactly goes on in an SVA test, was considering reregistering it. Anyone know more about it?

2. Speedy 172

Speedy 172 Active Member

ask aerox 172 :pimp: :pimp:

3. gazell

gazell Active Member

u gotta go through loads of tests etc to re register it..just see if you get away with it on the next mot and play daft lol

4. dezze

dezze Member

Yeah the Vid looks banging !!!
    Need to get the forks done asap
    Then it will be safe to ride man !!!

5. dezze

dezze Member

yo monty that was man on the speedy doing wheelies at ace but im not used to the bike so its scary shit sometimes man. but next sunday ill be at ace on my bike. just put fresh kit pipe and carb. and the wheelie bar should be ready tommorrow. !! SAFE

6. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    i wanted to see what the speedy 172 was like last night but hes abit scared after it through him off :w00t:

7. apex

apex New Member

So the bike doesnt even get tested? Is your registered as a 125 then? Also what makes you so sure you'd beat me in traffic, other than your 172 is much more tuned than mine at the moment. 28mm carb!!

Btw monty i was trying to keep with my mate on his 70, u lot sped off at one point and i was there trying not too lose sight of u lot while keeping site of Dezze. Dont worry though if we make this meet happen youll see what its made of.

8. dezze

dezze Member

looks like for me a 172 stunt might be the way forward
    Ac though hopefully will do it by next summer :D

9. apex

apex New Member

You joker. Anyway you didnt answer my other question. When you register the bike as a 125 does it go through tests or is it just paperwork? Is yours registered as a 125?

10. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    apex you wont be able to register it as a 125 as speedys dont come as a 125

i dont see the point it will still be illegal anyway

a 50 is cheaper to insure :pimp:

11. apex

apex New Member

Yea man that helps alot. Its mainly for piece of mind. I wouldnt be worrying about getting pulled if my bike was registered as a 125.

12. Speedy 172

Speedy 172 Active Member

startin my speedy :D
    just bought a frame off ebay £45 posted
    06 plate 50cc frame :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

13. Major Rel14b1lty

Major Rel14b1lty New Member

they go for that much, fuck im going to sell mine

14. binge

binge New Member

Video looks sped up towards the end.

15. dezze

dezze Member

binge ur a joker nothing is sped up trust i was filming the shit on apexes phone and was there when he uploaded it !! so dont talk shit!

16. binge

binge New Member

Wooooah "bruvaaa" Chill out!
    Just saying it does look sped up. Dont get me wrong, I accept that the scooter is nippy, But the video does make it look a damn sight faster than it probably is in real life.

Im not putting it down, All I ever wanted to do to my speedfight was 172 it, But I got on with my bike test and bought a real bike.

Still into the scootays but only for the Stunting side of it. Knee down, wheelies etc. And its all for shits and giggles really.

Dont tell me im talking shit, I dont know, Just saying it looks sped up at the end.

17. dezze

dezze Member

sorry man it was just a bad day
    hopefully we will get a better cam next time