SFR172 Speedfight/Runner project

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by speedy-demon, Mar 9, 2013.

1. speedy-demon

speedy-demon ■□■□■□■□■□■□

Rides:
    Like a pro
    Mean Green!
    [​IMG]

2. toby ball

toby ball speedfight 180

Rides:
    speedfight 180cc
    Sweet mines coming along fast and past costing a bit lol. pedparts being silly amd blocked my acount because last thing i brought was the bracket and i was ask if was any good and to do a quick thing to say yes or no. Well i said no wireing was useless and bracket was ok and said was over priced. Now i placed an order for £200+ of parts they refunded but gota wait for the money to go back into my acount so will spend my money else where now shame realy

3. toby ball

toby ball speedfight 180

Rides:
    speedfight 180cc
    Mines now got blue fuel lines and the air scoop on the side caseing. ordering this when pedparts give my money back. stage 6 reed block with carbon reeds. stage 6 blue big foam filter. stage 6 straight inlet manifold. Rear hugger painted blue. air filter to put on air scoop. Then speedo drive and front break set if can find else where . still playing with wires by far the hardest part of this conversion my loom is now like 40% speedfight and 60% custom will defo should of used the runner loom much easyer

4. speedy-demon

Rides:
    Like a pro
    hahahaha the dodgey basta*ds!

and them parts sound like a good choice is your engine a standard 180 setup what size carb you running?

5. speedy-demon

Rides:
    Like a pro
    if you painted it you will change it totally, do you know how to paint with rattle cans?

6. toby ball

toby ball speedfight 180

Rides:
    speedfight 180cc
    Standered for now. Keihin 28mm flatsided carb its sweet. Clutch standered and variator standered will change all that last

7. speedy-demon

Rides:
    Like a pro
    yeah sounds good just dont frape it as your cranks prone to brake lol, paint your scoot mate it will be loads better

8. toby ball

toby ball speedfight 180

Rides:
    speedfight 180cc
    Shouldnt im gunna get a high lifting crank a and a 172 kit after summer but dunno yet as she pulls like a train already

9. toby ball

toby ball speedfight 180

Rides:
    speedfight 180cc
    Theres the carb massive. stage 6 inlet in post and stage 6 v force reeds with carbon reeds just gota go collect from a friend

Attached Files:

speedy-demon likes this.
  10. toby ball

toby ball speedfight 180

Rides:
    speedfight 180cc
    Ok seems you realy want me to paint it im waiting to get perfect set of paneles so i can get them painted to match my helmet Loook!! should look fresh

Attached Files:

11. speedy-demon

Rides:
    Like a pro
    The 54mm crank? i think that makes it 183cc long stroke, and how bad are your panels my panels were a mess before i sprayed them if theres deep scratches you can buy a tube of ready mixed filler in like a toothpaste size tube and fill in any dinks or scratches sand them flat, do one panel at a time then it wont seem such a big job, that helnet as sick and easy to replicate onto a scooter.. get onit mate!

12. toby ball

toby ball speedfight 180

Rides:
    speedfight 180cc
    Most of the lugs on my paneles are missing meaning when fitted they are loose want a hole set no lugs missing then im sanding and filling and geting a mate to paint them at his work so i can match the helmet might get black foot bits painted aswell as makes bije look alot newer as mines a x reg witch is 2000 so did have alot of wear and tear but most of the junk has been removed like the engine and forks. when done its gunna look like a 2013 plate. my malossi pads came today also the stage 6 kit whoop

speedy-demon likes this.
  13. speedy-demon

Rides:
    Like a pro
    sounds good mate, i cant continue with anything untill my frame is sorted, its getting welded as soon as my mate has time.. and iv just changed to monthly pay so i gotta watch the pennies for a month or two:confused: but i can still buy the little bits n bobs to build n paint the frame n panels.

14. ramo

ramo GoldMember

Any updates?

15. speedy-demon

Rides:
    Like a pro
    No iv been having too much fun on that beast of a typhoon i bought off terro lol ill be getting the frame welded asap and my garage is nearly sorted so hopefully things fall together in the next few weeks

16. ramo

ramo GoldMember

The best reason for being lazy that I've heard in a while tbf :p Didn't even know he sold it!

speedy-demon likes this.
  17. speedy-demon

Rides:
    Like a pro
    hoping to get the frame welded this weekend and painted asap then ill have a nice clean frame to work with:)

18. james sf2 100

james sf2 100 Member

Rides:
    Ns125r
    Any update i just read all of this :)

19. speedy-demon

Rides:
    Like a pro
    First time iv looked at this since the last update, im busy building a 120cc speedfight for a mate aswell as servicing afew different bikes and a quad so iv got my hands full for afew weeks, iv spoke to the welder he says bring it down when you like but havent got the time at the mo, i need to sit down and explain exactly what i need him to do and get his advice so it will take a good half a day.. plus im having too much fun on tErro's old Typhoon 183;)

ramo likes this.
  20. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    :)
    im having too much fun on tErro's old Typhoon 183;) now thats a good exscuse no to work on the speedfight

speedy-demon likes this.