searching

Discussion in 'Comments / Feedback / Suggestions' started by alex_1966, May 5, 2008.

1. alex_1966

alex_1966 New Member

wld be a good idea to change the search so the keywords you search for dont come up in black, theyre imposible to see against the background and you have to higlight the writing to read it proerley , maybe yellow or something so they stand out

but apart from that great job lads ;) :beer:

2. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Adding to that how about when you push the 'new topic' button it comes up with a prompt saying 'How about, use the search first?'

Or in PM when PMing Minor and you push 'submit' button, have a prompt coming up saying 'Have you even used the search before wasting my time'

:rofl:

3. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    Those idea's are perfect mate

4. alex_1966

alex_1966 New Member

haha that would e quality :rofl:

5. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

The problem is that for some retarded reason the same setting that controls the colour of search keywords also sets the admins colour. There is no way in hell we are showing up as yellow on the member list. :rofl:

It's set to a dark grey now which at least means you can read it but it doesn't stand out as much as i would like it.

I'm working on the other two but they takes a little more work and i've got a lot on at the mo. ;)

6. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Hehe was only joking but it is annoying seeing the same shit, usually aerox related.....ooh no you can't moan when it's true all you aerox owners out there!

(For liability and protection: 'all you' means 'some of you')

7. chris14

chris14 New Member

no mate not all aerox owners , i own an aerox and im not fukin dumb as about rollers or jetting wen there been about 10 topics on the saem things in less than a week get it rite its most not all aerox owners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1