scooterSHACK sunday.

Discussion in 'Meet Ups / Events' started by Jamie, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    i think we should make our own one during the summer :D

havent got a clue on dates as i dont know what people are doing and when so mabye we could get some suggestions?

or weather you think its a good idea or not :emb:

;)

2. connor

connor Active Member

yeah i think we should alll meet up then just go rideing everywhere

3. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    i was thinking more along the lines of an ace cafe event but yeah
    suugestions are welcome :D

4. am4n_am4n

am4n_am4n New Member

maksure you dont get any precise dates down becuase these people are watching this forum and they know who they are o_O

if anything the people who are intrested should get a pm sent around so theres no dodgey business

als the idea sounds good but its the motivation that will make it happen ;)

5. lol

lol New Member

yh deffo on that 1 of the admins make a date andsend it round the 1s that r intrested make dates people ;)

6. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    are you fucking joking?

passing messages and not saying shit on the forum because you're worried about theives? terro, just set guests so they cant view any threads in the meetups section, doesnt stop it happening but it might be a bit securer, people shouldnt feel worried about shit, dont let the cunts ruin your fun.

7. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172

x2

8. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    yeah i was going to suggest that you cant view the meetups section until youve had 20 odd posts mabye?

might sound abit sillly but not as silly as pm'ing a date around lol

like swifty boy said, dont let these pricks ruin our fun.

9. *James*

*James* New Member

Personally, i'd do what swift said, but set it for the whole forum, so that you have to be signed up as a member before you can view anything. Obviously it wont stop it completely... But at the end of the day we're never really gonna stop it are we?

Just my 2p worth.

10. brettass*nrg*

brettass*nrg* New Member

its goin to be acward gettin people to meet but if every one comes like they say they will it would properly be better than any ace cafe :pimp: people say some times!! and if people are worried about theives meet on a main road or somewhere where lots off people can see whats happening an they wouldont do it on a proper obvius main road unless there desprate little pikeys!!

11. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

:rofl: you don't go London much do ya.

I once met Ciaran in Richmond park, that seemed to be alright there, nice spot to meet up but not sure on the area :wtf:

12. brettass*nrg*

brettass*nrg* New Member

:rofl: i live in london moosh loool and its only a suggestion well its just a known fact if theres lots off people about you wouldont take some1s moped would you!! and you would feel alot saver on a main road then on a back road where all the trouble mackin mugs hang about!! :nerd:

13. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    ok fuck it.. we can have a "birthday" meet for me.. 22nd of june sound good? somwhere you can attend with bikes or without aswell would make it easier. alot of us dont actually have a bike on the road

14. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Lol fair enough mate..I would feel safer on a main road yeah but I'd always be looking over my shoulder if I was on a ped.

Would be good to meet up with everyone somewhereeee

15. brettass*nrg*

brettass*nrg* New Member

sounds good 2 me :D minor!!! yh jefro u can neva trust them stupid priks!! i have a feeling soon moped insurance will be raisin soon as alot off mopeds are gettin stolen and lots off peoplle are tryin 2 claim!! where should we all meet minor?? ace cafe ??? that the easiest place i cud fink off but we need a day wer noffin is on at ace cafe lol ???

16. am4n_am4n

am4n_am4n New Member

yeh sounds good not arse wiping but we do owe it to him for all the help/advise hes given us.

it might be a good idea minor DOESNT bring a bike becuase i know hes gonna get drunk :p

17. connor

connor Active Member

..sounds good to reasons to meet up :D

18. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    i say we take minor to camden on a 6 day binge and show him how its done. :D

19. brettass*nrg*

brettass*nrg* New Member

why would u wanna go camden!! we will probly get set on a fire lol!! its full grunjy emo idiots i would rather go liverpool street where theres sooo many sexy women sum off them even looks like models!! an if there no luck there we can go 2 a strippers club :w00t: lol or if they dont let us in then we can jus rome around i serpose lol

20. am4n_am4n

am4n_am4n New Member

o_O are you emo o_O

becuase you sound emotionally depressd lmao