Scooter shop delivery times

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by wobbly_trials, Dec 14, 2007.

1. runner 180

runner 180 New Member

made a order from scooter centre on tuesday they took the money to day wtf! so my stuff will probaly come on tuesday hopefully :(

2. RojAEROX

RojAEROX New Member

my order fron donotlink stillll hasnt arrived, made the order on friday so i thought it would be here today or yesterday iff i was lucky. means i cant get my MOT for another day FFS

3. Chris #101

Chris #101 New Member

Has any body ever used www.bshtuning.co.uk

my payment was completed in the first day of ordering and I made sure everything I ordered was in stock and its been 2 weeks and they still havent posted it out to me :wallbash:

4. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

You should have searched then. I've said many times before that they look far to dodgy to order from and that many people have had problems.

5. pimped_aerox2

pimped_aerox2 New Member

anyone know any shops i can get a yasuni city 16 next day or woking days?

6. bait

bait Active Member

agreed bhs is a pain in the fuckin head i orderd 2 weeks ago..they emaild me 3 days later to say they have recieved the order and taken the money however they need me 2 go back 2 the site and email them the product codes...done that emaild me agen 2 tell me the green petrol tube i wanted wernt in stock (even though it sed ther was enough) and sent me a link to a site where i was to find another product code 4 a similar product of similar price (on this website i had the option of stock pipes which i already have...the rest was out of stock) and this was 2 day still dont have the handlebars i orderd that should b here by monday...4 days ago
    all this 4 a £23 handle bar and a £3 petrol tube which come 2 £53...how the fuck did they work that out?

7. tErr0

8. bait

bait Active Member

:( learnt from my mistake
    i took a look at the shop adress they provided....its a house on a random back road in richmond..am jus gna cross fingers it gets delivered some time b4 im old and will never go back 2 them

9. Ross1308

Ross1308 Member

EasyParts.nl after i had my crash saturay evening i ordered all parts i needed, monday it was sent to me wednesday it arrived, couldn't fault the service easy parts gave me.

10. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

delerium have always been good for me via ebay shop

11. Chris #101

Chris #101 New Member

Anyone ordered anything direct from hebo uk ?

12. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

just ordered a polini sport 70 for an aerox. paid 122 for it which is the best price i've found on the net. most places are looking for 140 ish :confused:hock: i hope its in stock need it by thursday. hopefully with luck it might be here earlier :mrgreen:

13. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

just rung up pm to see if they have the 70 kit in stock. the bloke told me yes and that it would be here by wednesday. lets see if he's right :thumbsup:

14. B_Aerox_J

B_Aerox_J New Member

Rides:
    aerox 70
    youll never see your money you spent or the parts you ordered from pm tuning, i ordered rollers and clutch springs and i its been about 6 months...... bastards

although there are some people who get very good service from pm for some reason (extremely unlikely though)

15. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    the ones spending more than a couple hundread are usually looked after fairly well... but ye, people know better than to recomend pm on here (i dont like it) there fucking monkeys end of. stick wiht the euro/scootermatix....

16. Burns

Burns Active Member

Rides:
    Aprilia sr50
    ordered from donotlink on monday, still nothing!

ordered a crank from germany here 2 days later :confused:

17. lshigham

lshigham Member

donotlink - 2 days
    PedParts - 2 days
    MyScooterParts - 2 days

All post the same or next day.

18. J4CK

J4CK Member

Rides:
    Piaggio NRG 172
    Pedparts 1-2 days :)

19. J4CK

J4CK Member

Rides:
    Piaggio NRG 172
    AJ. Sutton - Took about 3 weeks to arrive after first order was lost and when it did eventually arrive they sent the wrong part. USELESS!

20. tErr0

What the hell did you order? I made an order with them on Monday evening and it arrived today. Seemed perfect to me.