Scooter Shack Merchandise

Discussion in 'Comments / Feedback / Suggestions' started by RelentlessDan, Jul 14, 2011.

1. RelentlessDan

RelentlessDan New Member

Perhaps a t-shirt, keyring or stickers to show our dedication? ;) might help get the word out about the forum, and i personally would love to own either of those three.

EDIT - Stickers are available from 'Stig' apparently, PM him
    EDIT EDIT - Correction, they're available from terro, limited numbers, for free. enjoy.

2. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

3. GDotz172

GDotz172 Member

Rides:
    A pedal bike
    I'll have a few stickers please terro and just a suggestion there's plenty off online tshirt/jumper companies you can upload your own image if terro sends the logo to you dan you could just get your own clothing done?

4. RelentlessDan

RelentlessDan New Member

Ive pm'ed you my address and a request for stickers, thanks in advance! great news to have some stickers available.

Yeah i completely understand that, guess we just stick with stickers for now

5. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    having a t shirt printed costs less than a tenner, we couldent sell them for any profit (even to cover costs) but wont mind you using the trademark for your own personal printing uses..

take a sticker down to a t shirt shop and have em print you one up :D will have it there and then

6. samaroo44

samaroo44 Member

Rides:
    zip 125 conv thing
    ill go get a t-shirt done when i get paid and put some pictures up :)

7. aeroxtim

aeroxtim New Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip
    Stickers for on my scooter ;)